97

☆ 98. Chapter 97

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 97

Fei Yu was suspicious and deliberately mentioned the word "pug" in front of Hui and others, but all he got were blank faces.

"Ha, Haba? Is it one of the branch races of dog-shaped orcs?" "

I've never heard of it. Haba? It's so strange... What is the characteristic of this?" "

You specifically mentioned this race of orcs because you want to What do you want to do?"

What does he want to do?

What can he do?

Facing a pug, he could only feel happy by stroking its fur.

Unable to find out anything from the other orcs, Fei Yu was troubled by the speculations in his heart. After thinking about it for a long time, Fei Yu finally made a decision -

he was going to start with the big dragon snake. .

That night, after Feiyu put Dandan Zaizai to sleep, he knocked on the door of Jisi's room next door with a glass of animal milk.

The big dragon snake seemed to have just taken a bath. She was completely naked, with water drops flowing all over her body, so she came over and opened the door with her bare feet.

Fei Yu was startled while holding the beast's milk.

Unlike most male orcs, large swaths of dark white skin suddenly hit his eyes. The slender limbs with slightly bulging muscles looked strong and strong, and the lower abdomen was full of abdominal muscles, which made Fei Yu's fingers hairy. It's itchy and I want to reach out and poke it. The most important thing is that her waist is very thin...

"What do you want from me?" Ji Si's golden vertical pupils shone slightly in the night, and her cold face with cold lines inadvertently glanced at the animal milk in Fei Yu's hand. Then, he slowly softened and said, "You have made some new flavor of animal milk, do you want me to help you taste it?"

"It's not a new flavor." Fei Yu looked away a little unnaturally.

Ji Si asked in confusion: "What is that?"

Feiyu coughed and said with wandering eyes: "Didn't you say you can't sleep recently? It's easier to fall asleep if you drink a glass of animal milk at night." "

There is also animal milk . Does this work?" Ji Si asked in surprise. He didn't doubt what Fei Yu said at all, but did he say that he couldn't sleep? He obviously slept very well. Ji Si, who thought Fei Yu had misremembered, was about to explain when he suddenly realized that

Fei Yu had come to give him animal milk because he thought he couldn't sleep.

Yu specially gave him animal milk to drink...

Ji Si couldn't help but curl up the corners of her mouth, and stared at Fei Yu intently.

What else could it be but liking him?

Alas, seeing as Yu liked him so much, Yu said he couldn't sleep if he couldn't sleep.

"Thank you." Ji Si took the cup from Fei Yu's hand, raised his head and drank a large glass of animal milk with a "gu dong gu dong" sound. "It tastes good." Ji Si wiped the animal milk from her lips with her fingertips and happily handed the cup back to Fei Yu's hand.

"Do you want to sleep now?" Fei Yu asked nervously.

"Does animal milk work so quickly?" As soon as he asked this question, Jisi's whole body shook uncontrollably.