32

☆ 33. Chapter 32

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 32:

In the polished smooth and transparent stone bowl, three green vegetable leaves are overlapped inside, with a few small water drops on the veins, making them green and green.

On the vegetable leaves, the pieces of braised pork wrapped in sticky sauce stand upright, shiny and red, and are stacked one next to the other in a small pile. Together with the tender green vegetable leaves, the color alone makes people salivate.

After washing the things he brought and putting them into a basket, Fei Yu walked out of the small house carrying the basket in one hand and the steaming braised pork in the other.

"He's out!"

As soon as Fei Yu appeared, many long-awaited eyes came over him one after another.

"Huh? Is that meat?" an orc said uncertainly.

"Are you stupid? If it's not meat, it must be grass!"

To the orcs, meat is something that is impossible to recognize even if it turns to ashes.

Oh, unless that orc is a vegetarian.

"That's not what I meant!" the orc who spoke before said anxiously, "I'm just curious about why the meat is that color." "I

also want to know, it looks a bit delicious."

"I just want to know if it's barbecue and stir-fry Meat or boiled meat?"

Most of the orcs were studying the method, but a few orcs suddenly opened the door to a new world -

it turns out that meat and vegetable leaves look so good together! How come they never thought of it?

An orc whose heart beats his actions, and whose practical ability is not enough, immediately sneaked up to a female orc who was cooking vegetarian food, poked the other person's shoulder, and asked in a low voice: "Can you lend me a vegetable leaf?"

The female orc The orc was staring in the direction Fei Yu was walking towards. Hearing this, he turned around to face a face that was mostly covered by a beard. When he saw the other person smiling ingratiatingly, he immediately rolled his eyes and said coldly: "I have a partner. ." No appointment.

Male orc: "I also have a mate." That's weird.

The female orc: "Haha."

The male orc: "...Haha." Ha Wan quickly put his hand into the opponent's back basket, grabbed a vegetable leaf and ran away.

The female orcs paid no attention. Do you think she will chase after him if he steals her things and then give him a chance to be alone? too naive.

The orcs who had finished cooking all came to the open space in front of the small house and lined up.

There were a total of ten spiritual chefs responsible for the assessment, and each of them should be responsible for twenty orcs respectively. However, Fei Yu glanced over and saw that some spiritual chefs had eighty or ninety people lined up in front of them, and some had more than a dozen people lined up. , some lined up...one person.

The team with the largest number of people, it is said that the spiritual chef in charge of the assessment is famous for his gentle personality. As long as the food is barely passable, he will turn a blind eye and give it a pass.

He is definitely one of the spiritual chefs that the orcs most look forward to invigilating.

As for the chef who had only one person in line, Fei Yu saw the old man with the face of a dean as expected.