2

"I kind of knew it would be good but..." Robyn sighed out as she caught her breath and let the sentence drift off as she felt Riley kiss back up her abdomen and rest their head between their breasts. She caressed her lover's head, moving her fingers through her hair.

"You tasted amazing, babe. Best dessert I've had in ages." She felt Robyn slap her shoulder and heard her laugh. "It's true, I'm up for seconds if you are."

"Give a gal a chance to catch her breath." She encouraged Riley back up to her lips, kissing her and tasting herself on the bikers tongue. "Also more than once can mean something."

"Well it's technically our third date." The biker smirked, "it probably means something that we wanted to see each other after Friday night."

"So you're actually saying that if I text you tomorrow you're not going to ghost me now that you've had your wicked way."

Riley laughed. "Oh I've not nearly finished having my way with you. But no, I have no plans to disappear. I might look like it, but I'm not like that."

"Good. So what is it you have planned for my body?"

Riley smiled, sent a look of pure unadulterated sin in the direction of the blonde's hazel eyes. As she felt the biker kiss her neck.

It was almost one am and short of stopping for a few slices of pizza around 9 the women had spent the night in bed. Learning all about each other's quirks and kinks.

"Do you want to stay?" Robyn asked as she cuddled into Riley's bare body.

"I'd love to but I am up at 430am for training. So I wouldn't want to wake you."

"What do you train for?"

"I'm a swimmer,"

"Well that explains your stamina. Are you good?"

"I think if I had stayed in one place long enough for anyone to notice I might have made the olympics. So yeah I think I'm pretty good."

"You know I've never met anyone with your confidence. It's refreshing."

Riley moved to sit up. "Yeah, we'll. I've not met anyone who can use their tongue like that. I'll be thinking about that until next time. But better head home. I will call you, I promise."

"You better." Robyn left a lingering kiss on Riley's lips.

Robyn watched as the brunette quickly put on their discarded clothes. The swimming was obvious now that she viewed the strong muscular shoulders. She hoped that Riley was true to her word. She liked her a lot. The charm, her sense of humor, her face especially the wicked smile she had. "Let me know you're home?"

Riley sent one of her smiles. "Aww you care about me, that's sweet. I will. But first." She leaned over and gave Robyn a kiss which had they not had things to do in the morning would have set off another round.

The biker left the blonde with a bite on her bottom lip as she parted the kiss. "See you soon, beautiful."

Robyn just smiled. "You better."

As she heard the front door close on the spring lock, she turned over on her bed, and smiled satisfactorily at the ceiling. Although she'd told herself not on a school night after the Monday she'd had, that was the perfect pick me up. The way Riley made her feel. She couldn't stop her smile from spreading. Echoing the buzz of electricity from her gut. It's early days she told herself but I could get used to this.

Robyn was almost asleep when the message came through.

Riley: that's me home. Thank you for an amazing night. Hope we can do it again sometime x

She messaged back a wink followed by a kiss. Before putting the phone on her cabinet and drifting off to sleep.

When she woke the next morning she was still smiling until she stood up and realized how sore she was. She looked at herself in the bathroom mirror and noticed a large hickey at the bottom of her neck, horrified she wondered when that happened. She should be able to cover it. She then laughed that she hadn't had a hickey since she was a teen. That was how Riley made her feel she decided at that moment like a teenager, excited and giddy.

She continued to get ready for work and selected a light lambswool roll neck to cover the bite mark on her neck.

As she poured her coffee into her travel mug for the first time she considered she hadn't heard from the biker this morning. Maybe they were full of shit. She felt a hot flush wash over her with an almost fear that it was over that she'd been used again. She fixed the lid and gave the beverage a shake before leaving the house.

——-

Riley stepped out of the shower at the pool and wrapped a towel around her body. She'd slept in and her morning swim felt more important than breakfast.

As they sat on the bench seating they brought their cell from thier rucksack and noticed that Robyn hadn't messaged yet this morning. The swimmer assumed she was being tested.

Me: Morning beautiful just out of the shower at the pool. Slept in! Guess someone tired me out last night, much rather have shared a shower with you 😏 x

She put the phone down on the seat beside her and started the process of getting dressed. It was the one thing about swimming she hated. Regardless of how long she had spent in the shower or drying herself her skin was always sticky from the chlorine, making it seem so much harder to get dressed. Her black denims seemed almost skin tight this morning as she tugged them up over her knees. It was like exercising again, working up a slight sweat getting clothed.

She pulled her polo tee over her head and heard her cell buzz. She smiled. Thinking Robyn.

Robyn: that would have been nice, but I have to confess to being a little tender this morning, oh and you bit me? X

Me: ahhh yeah wondered when you'd notice that. Sorry I got carried away, this morning I would be gentle with you, my tongue can be teasingly soft too x

Robyn: so now your sending me to work with damp panties x

Riley felt her tummy tighten as she read the message. This woman was hot.

Me: Well I'll be thinking about that until I see you again. You fancy going out tomorrow?  I have an appointment tonight x

She didn't want to write she was going for Soccer try outs at her new school, she sighed as she wondered if Robyn would stop being interested the second she found out she was still in high school.

Robyn: What, you're actually going to take me on a date? X

Riley smiled. She recalled a conversation from the night before in which Robyn had suggested that they had not actually had a date yet.

Riley: yeah why don't I pick you up on the bike take you to this Mexican place I know just outside of town x

Riley stood in front of the mirror styled her still wet hair. She smiled at herself in the mirror. As she thought about Robyn sitting on her face the night before.

Almost as if the blonde could read her mind. The next message came back

Robyn: perfect then maybe I find something other than a chair to sit on 😉 x

Riley: And now you're sending me on my way with wet boxers. Catch you later beautiful x

She pocketed her phone and headed out of the building to the parking lot. Putting on her leather jacket. She was definitely taking her bike to school this morning.