4

"Hey." Riley smiled outwardly as she seen the soccer coach approaching the appartment complex she'd just left. She assumed she must be one of Robyn's neighbors. It was so going to get back to the blonde that she was still in high school. She convinced herself that she would tell her tomorrow night over dinner. Maybe. She knew already she didn't want what she had with Robyn to end yet. There was just something magical about her, that made the biker feel like she was walking on air. It was more than a physical attraction she knew that for sure.

"Marshall, isn't it?"

"You know it is, you've picked me for the team already." Riley sent her a confident smirk.

Demi shook her head, "you'll just have to wait and see. Anyway, do you live here? I thought you were a camp kid."

"Yeah I am, just visiting a friend. See you around, coach."

They both walked their opposite directions and Demi was half way to Robyn's appartment before Riley started the engine on the bike and sped off.

"Hello." Demi knocked and entered Robyn's flat.

"Hey, you know you really should wait I could have been entertaining a woman in my room."

"Likely story." Demi smiled and gave her friend a hug. "Oh good I was hoping it was lasagna." The sports teacher added responding to the smell of garlic and tomatoes coming from the kitchen in the open plan area.

"For your information..."Robyn started but was interrupted.

"You're not telling me you're seeing someone." Demi smiled. "So..."

"Met them on Friday night, after you abandoned me to leave with that redhead. Anyway..."

"So you got laid."

Robyn just smiled and shook her head.

"You did? Good?"

"Outta this world good."

"What and you've seen them since Friday."

"I didn't sleep with them on Friday. We went out a ride on her bike and talked, then she gave me a kiss when she dropped me home. I Saw her on Saturday night when she came for dinner and ended up making out a bit. So we didn't actually have sex until last night."

"So not a one night stand then?"

"I hope not, she's perfect. Like pretty and masc perfect."

Demi laughed, "well I'm glad you're seeing someone because I think your going to get all wet over your new English student. You know the one I got excused for the gym induction. She is exactly your type."

"Except for the fact she's a student and a minor." Robyn pulled a face as she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah well I still think you'd struggle. She's also a cocky so and so and I know you like that too."

"Well there is no need to worry about me jumping a student, I'll be getting enough at home. She's coming back to stay tonight."

Demi smirked, "two school nights in a row, how will you cope."

"I'll be good as long as she doesn't leave another hickey on my neck."

Demi laughed, "what age is she? A fucking hickey. At least that explains that god awful jumper you're wearing."

"Haha. Do you actually want dinner?" Robyn smiled as she brought the lasagna from the oven. "Anyway, the redhead?"

"Helen I think?" Demi shrugged her shoulder's, "you know me and names. Yeah it was okay. Nothing to write home about."