26

"I could get used to this type of revision."

"Well I had to motivate you somehow." Robyn smirked as she looked over the table at the student sitting at the kitchen table in just her boxers and sports bra. She let her eyes slowly dance over the bikers body.

Riley returned the gaze, she'd won. The teacher was completely naked sitting across from her. They had been playing strip poker while talking through the various reading texts. "Come here."
Riley moved the chair back from the table.

Robyn moved over and straddled the brunette wrapping her arms around her neck.

"You are the sexiest, most beautiful woman I've ever met. Do you know that?" The biker moved the blonde's hair behind her ear and kissed her neck. "You are stunning, I have thought about being here with you like this for so long. I want to kiss everywhere." Riley whispered as she nibbled on the teacher's earlobe. "Take my time making you feel good. Showing you how much I love you." She moved to capture Robyn's lips.

Robyn could feel the hair on her back stand up, and goosebumps all over her skin, everything was so sensitive to touch, as she felt the swimmers fingertips sensually, teasing over her body. She felt the brunette's tongue glide against her own. Every movement seemed considered, respectful, tender. She let out a moan as felt Riley's fingers trace down her side and over her hip. She felt the biker respond by kissing her deeper.

The blonde moved her lips back allowing them both to breathe before moving the strap from the shoulder of the swimmers sports bra and digging her teeth in, kissing and sucking on the skin. "See I can leave a mark too." She laughed.

"Really, is that the game we're playing?" Biker stood up lifting the naked teacher as she did. She moved her over her shoulder and bit down on the side of her bottom.

Robyn yelped then laughed as she tried to get out of the bikers hold.

"Uh uh, you've asked for it now!" Riley stroked the back of the blonde's thigh. "I'm going to make you beg for release."

Robyn quivered under the students touch as Riley moved her hand round and traced her fingers over the back of the thigh and up over the blonde's bum, stretching them slightly deeper as she lowered her digits between the blondes pert, smooth ass cheeks to catch just the folds of the teachers, very wet core.

"You're soaking," the student whispered as she moved the teacher down onto the dining table. Laying her down, scattering the playing cards over the surface and onto the floor.

The biker looked so strong as she leaned over her, Robyn was watching her eyes the the pupils large and the blue dark with lust. She noticed the biker, take in her body before moving back to sharing a gaze. The teacher felt her body tingle with anticipation, Riley continued to look into her eyes.

"Your so beautiful, I love you." The brunette breathed out as she moved down and kissed the blonde's neck.

Robyn could feel Riley's hands caressing side of her body as they moved up, she cupped her breast and massaged it gently before moving her thumb over the already hard nipple. The blonde exhaled as she felt the brunettes lips kiss over shoulder and down her body towards her breasts, she moved her head to watch as Riley moved her thumb and let her tongue circle the erect bud, before taking it between her lips and kissing, sucking, flicking it with the tip of her tongue. She bit down on her bottom lip as Riley's blue eyes met her own. She moved her hand onto her lovers head and ran her fingers through her short hair.

Riley kissed and tongued one nipple while massaging and teasing the other with her thumb.
She feels Robyn's fingers scrape against the nape of her neck and it causes her own clit to throb. She knows she needs the teacher now. She needs to be worship her, she kisses down the rest of the blonde's body and lowers herself onto her knees in front of the blondes open legs. She pulls the blonde closer to the edge of the table, and sends a glance along the length of the teachers body to the bright amber eyes staring back. They are full of almost a fire red as the she mouths the words, fuck me.

The biker looks at the teacher's pussy open before her, glistening, bright pink. She lowered herself onto her knees feeling Robyn put her legs over her shoulder. She kissed just above the knee, before running her tongue up the length of the blondes thigh, it was so hard for her not to dive in as the intoxicating earthy smell enveloped her nostrils. She was desperate to taste her, she pecked the shaved skin just above the teachers core, before frustratingly for both of them kissing up the other thigh.

Robyn moaned as she felt the brunettes tongue glide over her lips, she was getting closer to where she wanted her to be, as the bikers tongue continued to tease her vulva, before tracing over her labia she wondered why no one had ever paid attention to that before because it felt incredible, she pushed her hips up, her clit was solid demanding to be touched. Yet the biker was making her wait.

Riley used her hands to open the teacher wider, she noticed, a drip from at the bottom of the blonde's opening. That was it she needed that on her tongue. Her resistance and plan to frustrate had only increased her own hunger.

Robyn moaned loudly, not expecting that to be where the brunette was going to start as she felt her lovers tongue low on her core licking up and darting inside. It felt amazing as Riley essentially tongue fucked her,  before licking slowly up over the length of her pussy catching her hard clit. "Oh fuck, Ry." She gasped and whimpered.

Riley enjoyed the feeling of the large nub resisting the pressure from her tongue as she flicked it with her underside. It was just begging to be sucked. "Is it wrong to say I love your pussy babe." The biker uttered before taking the clit into her mouth and sucking. Using the tip of her tongue to create friction as she quickly dabbed while she continued to suckle on the huge, hard bud.

Robyn was rocking her hips, her breathing shallow, loud and laced with whimpers and groans, she stuttered out sporadically "that feels incredible, oh shit, wow. Yeah. Oh fuck, Ry, Ry, that's amazing."

Riley could feel the blonde's core push against her face, crushing her nose. She didn't care but she wanted to look to stare into Robyn's eyes while she brought her to climax she wanted that intimate connection. Released the teachers clit from her mouth and continued to lick over the now extremely swollen organ. She looked up, she couldn't see the blonde's face from this position, she knew what she wanted to do.

The blonde felt the first finger, and it made her almost scream in pleasure, the second one did, as they started moving unfurling inside her, hitting exactly where she wanted them to, the extreme pleasure from two areas was driving her to distraction. Her clit was so sensitive that every lick, flick and suck was intense, she felt herself tighten around Riley's long fingers feeling the knuckles hit against the opening. She was almost there, then the biker changed the rhythm, that was it, it was even more intense. "I'm going to cum, I'm going to fuck!"

Riley moved her mouth and moved up and kissed the blonde while her fingers still played inside. She encouraged the blonde off the table and sat back on the chair with Robyn straddling her again, she moved the thumb over the clit while the teacher rode her hand. "Come on babe." Riley looked into Robyn's eyes and smiled, "you're so fucking hot, its unbelievable. You feel incredible." She hooked her fingers up and moved them quicker, watching as the blonde leaned back, deeping the impact. She increased the speed of her thumb flicking over the clit.

Robyn was done for there was no more holding back, it was impossible. She felt the orgasm build and explode from the pit of her stomach, tensing almost all of her muscles as she arched her back. It left her so strongly her insides pulsing, her body shaking and shuddering. She screamed out a groan. And collapsed into Riley's shoulder smiling a satisfied sigh. She took a second before looking into the brunette blue eyes, "I love you." The words were so powerful and tender that her eyes watered.

"I love you too."