25

Robyn walked out to the soccer feild. Demi gave her a strange look.

"You lost?" The coach asked as the team continued with their sevens training game.

"No, I just wanted to give you this to pass to Marshall," she handed over a sealed envelope.

"Do you need to speak to her?"

"No. I will catch you and Cheryl tomorrow night."

"Lasagna." Demi pleaded.

"Yeah okay since it's you," the blonde said as she looked over her shoulder at Riley running down the side of the park past the opposite team. She looked away quickly scared that her friend would notice.

She took the image of a sweaty Riley with her in her mind, smiling as she walked back to her car.

As the soccer training came to an end. Coach Fleet passed her number seven the envelope. "Here, Ms Westland dropped this off for you." Demi watched for the players' reaction.

"Right, that will be stuff about my resit."

Demi nodded as she walked away from the brunette who was opening the letter.

Come to mine tonight, we can go through some prep. Your re-sit will be during double English. -Rx

Riley smiled.

Half hour later she pulled up at the apartment vblock across from Robyn's and killed the engine. Just incase anyone recognised the bike. She messaged her Dad to lie about going to the library to study while she walked the two minutes to the secure entry system. She took a deep breath hoping that the teacher hadn't changed her mind and hit the buzzer for the teachers flat, she momentarily cursed herself for not bring flowers or something.

"Hey. Come on up." She heard the blonde's cherry tone followed by the alarm signal.

Riley, tapped her hand against her leg while she nervously waited on the elevator to arrive. She wasn't sure whether the nerves were about being seen or how she was going to greet Robyn. She still wasn't sure if the teacher had meant no to a kiss in the school or no to a kiss, she didn't want to ask and make the moment more awkward than it might be. But then she had invited her over, she thought through some of the conversations they might have and regretted that she'd had a number of hook ups in the last few weeks, and she was certain she actually didn't want to hear Robyn confess to being with another although she knew that must have been the case. The lift arrived, and she stepped inside.

Robyn paced around her apartment near the front door. She felt like she was waiting on a shipment of contraband or something wanting it away from prying eyes as soon as possible. She also needed to feel the bikers lips against hers, it had been too long since she'd experienced the electricity that elicited. Victor looked up  at her from the window ledge, then settled his head back down to sleep in the glow of the dimming evening sun.  Then she heard the knock.

Riley had just moved her hand back when the door swung open, Riley almost hauled her into the apartment by the lapels in her leather jacket. She smiled. There was no awkwardness, as she smiled into Robyn's hazel gaze, she moved her hand up into the blonde's face cupped her cheek and the both gravitated to each other's lips. The door closed on the hinge with clink as they finally made contact.

The kiss was light a series of lingering pecks to start with before their lips started to open more allowing them to capture the others between there own. It was Riley who deepened the kiss first sliding her tongue gently over Robyn's parted lips, teasingly slow and tender as she ran it over. The blonde's bottom lip before pushing it a little deeper as she sought out the teacher's tongue. She heard Robyn whimper as she exhaled.

"Oh shit," the blonde exhaled between kisses, her body warming and breath deepening. She moved her hands through Riley's hair, pulling her closer. She felt the biker draw her tongue over her own and her nipples responded to the feeling of the brunette's hands on her neck.

Riley moved away from the now breathy passion filled kiss, moving Robyn's hair she placed her lips on the teachers neck, tracing kisses up behind the blonde's ear, a  he e felt Robyn's hands on the fabric of her t as the blonde moved her leather jacket over her shoulders and off. The biker seen that as a sign to pull the t-shirt free of her lovers denims.

Robyn pulled away, "uh uh, revision first."

"I don't think I'll be able to concentrate now."

"Well, no studying, no loving. Them the rules."  Robyn smiled. "Also I made some food. I thought you might come straight from soccer."

"You're going to feed me?"

"Well I need to make sure you have sustenance, keep your strength up. We were meant to be going for Mexican before so I made smoked chicken fajitas."

"Really. Wow you kiss like that and cook. I'm one lucky lady."

"Just remember that." Robyn grinned as she walked to the oven where she'd been keeping things warm.

As the sat down to eat together it felt so normal like they had always done it. The conversation was light and silence comfortable.

"So did you see anyone while we weren't together?"

"Not anyone in particular and just over the last month or so. I guess I had given up any hope of this when you were with Chris and we were avoiding each other."

"Right." Robyn's tone was laced with jealousy.

"Sorry. But i'm assuming you had a physical relationship with Chris. So I don't think that tone is fair."

"Yeah, I just don't like the idea." Robyn stood up and lifted the plates away.

Riley followed her to the open plan kitchen. "Hey let's not fall out, eh. I only want you. Since we met, I know that seems like a lie when I've been with other women but I needed an ego boost. I needed to know that people thought I was attractive and I've got a stupidly high sex drive and I needed..."

"Don't finish that sentence." Robyn said as she turned from scraping the plates in the bin. "Can we just focus on the future now. We both had a past when we met and that didn't bother us so if we pretend or make like we're starting again then."

"Sounds good. Now I seem to remember that this worktop is pretty sturdy."

Robyn giggled as the brunette lifted her up and placed her on the kitchen counter.