44

The two women strood just looking at each other, smiling. They were technically in Robyn's room.

Riley couldn't wait any longer, she moved over and softly cupped the blondes cheek. Before lowering her own face to connect the pair's lips. She felt the teacher melt into the kiss. She moved her tongue in through the parted lips and felt it slide against her lovers. Robyn moaned. Riley felt her body respond to the noise and the sensation of the kiss. Her nipples hardened and her core moistened as it started to throb.

Robyn broke the kiss. "We're expected for dinner."

"Aww you got me so wet. Can we not just like skip dinner."

"Yeah because that wouldn't look suspicious at all." Robyn laughed. "I'm pulling too babe, but we've got all night." She kissed the student gently on the lips. "I'll head down now you give it five. Then later I'll head to bed early give it an hour or so then come and get me."

Riley nodded with a smile. "All night."

Robyn bit on her bottom lip. "You better mean that. My pussy is missing your face." She winked.

"Oh God babe, and you're wanting me to calm down."

"I'll make it worth your wait." The teacher said as she kissed the brunette. Sucking on the biker's bottom lip as she pulled away.

————-

Dinner was a rowdy affair. The girls were pretty drunk already. Demi was slightly panicked. "I should have maybe thought this through a bit more."

"Maybe. Perhaps it's time to confiscate the rest of the alcohol. Get jugs of water for the table." Robyn looked along the table at Riley who was talking with the team goalkeeper.

Riley gave the teacher a quick glance.

"So I was just wondering." Sara, the team keeper, asked shyly, "if maybe you wanted to go for a walk after dinner?"

Riley was taken back; she hadn't even considered that Sara was gay never mind that she'd been flirting with her. Maybe she was just being friendly.  "I'm just out of something."

"Then a walk might be the perfect pick me up." The tall red head tried her luck.

"I'm sorry. You're attractive and I'm flattered  but I'm not in a place for anything."

Sara smiled. "Thanks for letting me down gently. I guess."

"Yeah." Riley was embarrassed. She didn't like disappointing people. "The center forward from the first team I saw her checking you out a lot during the game. I think I saw the team in the bar."

"Thanks. I'm not that kinda girl. I've been watching you pretty much all year. Guess the drink helped loosen me up a little." Sara smiled and stood up. She tapped the skipper on the shoulder as she left the table. "Have a good night Ry."

Demi caught Robyn watching. "Yeah Sara has been crushing on Mitchell all year. The kid's oblivious."

"She's not a kid."

"Yeah true, but she's been blind to it all. Looks like Sara just got the brush off." Demi shrugged. "Anyway, how are you doing? Cheryl said you'd broken up with your mystery woman."

"Yeah no too bad." Robyn played along. Cheryl knew the truth but Demi was more likely to run into Sam and although she felt bad, it was better that her best friend was kept in the dark. She definitely didn't want her involved if this all blew up.

"You'll get there."

"Melanie seems nice m, bet she thinks I'm a total fruit loop. I'm sorry about the other night."