32

Robyn stumbled climbing from her bed in a rush. She switched the light on in the open plan living area.

"Who is it?" She enquired through the closed door.

"It's me."

The blonde quickly unlocked the door and swung it open.

"My Dad was pretty pissed with me after the meetings tonight. I had to wait until I was sure he was asleep." Riley smiled, her hair was dripping wet and flattened over her brow. "I'm sor..."

Which to Robyn only seemed to make her more irresistible. "Shut up and just kiss me already." The teacher pulled her lover in to the apartment and claimed her lips. The exterior door closed and before long the blonde found herself pushed against it as the biker ran their hands down the silky fabric of the PJ top to the hem and quickly lifted it up and off the blonde's body. She felt her jacket being pushed off her shoulders and the leather fell to the floor with a soft thud.

Riley moved her head down kissing the teachers neck, over her shoulders and down over the breast taking a nipple into her mouth she flicked her tongue over the bud before sucking and drawing her teeth over the erect nub feeling the hardened areola against the softness of her lip.

She felt Robyn's hands on her belt undoing the buckle. And stood back momentarily to pull her own t-shirt and sports bra off in one take letting them drop to the floor. Belt, button and fly undone she pulled the blondes waist towards her and kissed her deeply while she kicked off her vans.

Robyn pushed her back moving from the door she moved towards the sofa where she pushed the student onto the soft seats and pulled at the legs of her damp denims stripping her to just a pair of black boxers.

Riley watched as the teacher stood away from her and bent down to kiss her abdomen. The biker, groaned as the blonde sunk her teeth into her skin. "Can I?"

"Mm huhmm"

The brunette ran her fingers up Robyn's thigh, and under the material of the peach satin shorts, no matter how silky they felt the teachers ass felt better, she teased her fingers up between the blondes lips, she was so wet the biker's digits were coated by the time they glided inside. She heard her lover moan and felt her own body buzz more to the sounds.

Robyn slipped Riley's boxers down allowing her to see the bikers hard glistening clit already erect and protruding from the lips, as the underwear passed the knees the swimmer opened her legs further. 

The biker slowly withdrew her fingers and hand from under the shorts. Robyn watched as the brunette sucked the wetness from her fingers before Riley pulled the blonde's shorts down. "Sit on my face." The brunette said with all the confidence in the world.

The teacher smiled back as she moved her body over the students and gave herself to her, she then lowered her own head down towards Riley's core.

There was no teasing tonight, their frustrations of the last week without each other and fear that the relationship was over spilled out into hungry sex, it was sloppy, quick, intense and still as amazing as always.

They found a way to mirror each other's movements, licking, flicking and sucking. Riley had a better position and could also rim and dip tongue inside the blonde. They could feel the heat between their bodies as they worked up a sweat. Robyn was the first to reach that pre-orgasm threshold, but it was only seconds as the groan that escaped her mouth brought Riley to submission as the brunette jolted against the blonde's face, Robyn released her own orgasm over the hikers flicking tongue. She moaned loudly while Riley groaned an almost guttural breath while she rode out her orgasm against the teacher's face.