Chapter 4

Mey-Rin took me to the servants corders.

"Hi I'm Finny!" a teen boy. He had red clips to hold back his blond hair from his blue eyes. He had gloves on.

"Nice meet you, I'm Lucy." I shook his hand.

"I'm Baldroy." a man with blond hair, blue eyes and cigarette in his mouth. I shook his hand too.

"What's her job going to be?" Baldroy asked.

"Now that you mention it, I don't know. The master didn't say." Mey-Rin thought for awhile.

"Well, Mey-Rin's the maid, Baldroy's the chef and Finny's the gardener. Lucy could help us with our jobs." a older man said.

"I'm Tanaka." he shook my hand then inflated.

"What happened." I asked worried.

"The real Tanaka takes up to much energy." Baldroy explained. I nodded. Tanaka began to drink some tea.

"Ho, Ho, Ho." was all he said.

"What's his job?" I asked.

"I think his the house steward." Finny answered.

"Well it's your first day so, you can serve the master the sweet he wanted." Baldroy handed me a trey of delicious sweets. My mouth began to water just looking at them.

"There you go." Mey-Rin handed me a napkin. I put it on the tray. Finny opened the door for me. I followed him. He lead me back to the office. Thank you. I mouthed to him, He smiled. I went in to the office.

"Here you go Ciel." I placed the tray down.

"I told you not to cal-"he stopped when he saw me.

"Thank you." he recovered and took a cookie. He bit in to it.

"How's your first day so far?" he asked.

"Good everyone has been nice too." I added.

"That's good." Cielo kept eating.  I studied him.

"He's sort of cute. No, Lucy his your master now." I shook my head.

"Where's Sebastian?" I wondered.

"He's cleaning." Ciel answered like he was reading my thoughts. I looked at him questioning.

"I'm done." Ciel pushed the tray a little towards me. He looked upset.

"Yes of course." I piked it up. I noticed that there was still half of the sweets untouched on the tray. I began to walk back. Suddenly I bumped in to someone.

"I'm sorry Sebastian." I said picking up the food and plats. I put them back on the tray. Sebastian helped me up. I blushed a little. Sebastian noticed and smirked.

"Wait, did his eyes changed?" I thought.

"Thank you for the help." i quickly walked past him.

P.O.V Sebastian

The sent was getting stronger. Before I know it my eyes changed.

"Good thing she didn't noticed." I thought. I went to my master's office.  He was standing in the door frame.

"He must've been watching." He looked mad.

"Sebastian what was that?" he crossed his arms.

"I just helped her my Lord." I said truthfully.

"Oh really?" Ciel frowned.

"I can't lie." I pointed out.

"I know you can't, but there's something you're hiding." he went back into the office and closed the door.

"You are too." I went back to cleaning.

P.O.V Ciel

"I will get what I want and I didn't need Sebastian getting in my way." I looked out of the window.