Chapter 10

P.O.V Lucy
"Our soul's making me hungry." a demon licked his lips.

"No!" I shouted. It's eyes glowed red. It reached it's claws out at me and growled.

My eyes opened. It was just a dream, but I felt someone's arms around me. That's when I remember that I fell asleep in Ciel's bed. I looked at Ciel, he was peaceful sleeping, he looked cute. I giggle. Then tried to get out of his bed with out waking him up. His grip around me tightened.

"Good morning." he said in a deep morning voice.

"Morning Ciel." I smiled. We slept for a couple more minutes.

"Remember this is our little secret." He whispered in my ear.

"I wouldn't tell the world." I started to fix my maids dress. I slipped back into my shoes.

"Sebastian should becoming to dress you soon." I brushed my hair and tied it back into a ponytail.

"I'd prefer for you to dress me." Ciel sat at the edge of his bed. I blushed like crazy. I went to his wardrobe, chose some clothes that I think would look nice on him. I brought them over to Ciel. I quickly started undressed him. I was so awkward dressing his bottom half, but I looked the other way as I did it. I was finally done with dressing him. He got up and walked over to his full length mirror.

"Um... you should dress me more often." he complemented.

"I think I'm good." I said, not wanting to ever dress him again. He didn't say anything. " I should go back and see if I can help in the kitchen."

"Remember." he put a finger in front of his lips.

"I understand." I said, before closing the bedroom door.

"Where have you been?" Mey-Rin asked as I walked into the kitchen. "We've been worried sick, yes we've."

"Sorry, about that I fell asleep in the library." I lied. "I was cleaning, but get tried."

"Okay." Met-Rin said believing me. I felt bad for lying to her. "Can you give this to Finny?"

Mey-Rin handed me a glass of water.

"He's in the garden."

I took it and headed outside to the gardens. Finny was trimming the brushes and his shirt was off.

"Finny here you g-" he grabbed my hand and pulled me close to his bare chest. "F-Finny?"

"Lucy I love you." Finny spit out. My eyes widened.

"I love you too." I said. He smiled and leaned closer to my face. "As a brother."

He stopped and frowned. He let go of me, he just stood there.

"Do you love him?" he looked down. "Ciel."

"Yes, I love him more than anything." I said. He nodded. He looked heart broken. "Finny I'm s-"

"Just go!" he shouted. Tears ran down his face. I want to talk about this, but he never shouted before. I listened and walked away. As I walked back to the manor, Sebastian walked in front of me out of no where. He looked different.

"Sebastian are you ok-" he grabbed me, not again.

"I want you Lucy." he growled in my ear. Why is this happening today.

"No, I love Ciel!" I shouted and shoved Sebastian away from me. He looked surprised. "And only Ciel!"

I run the rest of the way back to the manor. When I was back. I took a beep breath.

"Lucy?" Baldroy asked.

"Ugh, what is it. Are you going to confess your love for me too?" I snapped annoyed.

"Yes." he said. What the hell! "As a brother. You're like a sister to me."

"Oh, I'm sorry for snapping at you." I sighted.

"It's alright."

"Thanks." I hugged him.

The rest of the day was better. It seemed like nothing ever happened. I didn't see Ciel almost the whole day, but I didn't notice, I had a lot of chores to get done.

Soon it was dinner time. We watch Ciel eat some kind of special meal that Sebastian made. I noticed that Sebastian whispered something in Ciel's ear. He looked at me. Then looked away.

"What was that about? Ugh, today has been crazy." I thought was I went to my room. Suddenly someone grabbed my hand and dragged me up stairs. I tried to hit the persons, but their grip tightened. The person opened a door and through the me on the bed. Then got on top of me.

"I'm going to make you mine." the person whispered in my ear.