Chapter 15

P.O.V Lucy

"Do you love me?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yes, you and only you." Ciel answer. I felt like my heart was breaking when I heard that.

"But you said that to me." I thought.

"You can come out." Ciel opened the door. Elizabeth was gone. I looked up at him. I couldn't hid my anger. He had a confused expression. I groaned and pushed past Ciel. I run down stairs and out into the gardens.

"I hate you Ciel!" I yelled, I wiped my tears as I ran.

"You do?" Ciel was right in front of me. I stopped in my tracks.

"H-how did you?" I looked back at the manor then at Ciel.

"Lucy, I love you." he said. Hearing this made me more pissed off.

"Oh, and I suppose Elizabeth and I are your one and only." I crossed my arms.

"Yes... I mean no." Ciel caught himself.

"Ciel, what's the truth, why did you make Sebastian save me?"

"I..." Ciel had to find the right words.

"See you can't even tell me that!" I run past him. He grabbed my arm.

"I was a demon hungry for your soul. I ordered Sebastian to save you, so I could bring you back to the manor to eat your soul." Ciel looked down.

"My soul? Your a demon?" I feel a little scared now. He nodded.

"I was trying to make you fall for me and trust me. Then I could have that delicious soul of your. It keeps getting stronger and stronger. Then Sebastian wanted it too and I couldn't let that happen." Ciel looked up at me. His eyes were red and his eye patch was off.

"So this was all just a game?" my heart couldn't handle this. He nodded again.

"When you hugged me that night I asked you to be my girlfriend, I could have taken your soul. Right there and then, but I don't. My heart over powered my brain and I fell in love with you." he gave my arm a little squeeze. I was speechless. I was tried of this. I yanked my arm out of his grip.

"I loved you, but you have Elizabeth!" I said.

"But I lov-" he was going to protest.

"I don't love you!" I yelled. His expression looked hurt. "I don't love you!"

"If that's how it is, then if you run away I don't try to stop you." he went dark. I took this chance before he changed his mind. I run as fast I could. I don't know where, but I just had to get as far away from the Phantomhive manor as possible.

P.O.V Ciel
I watch as Lucy ran away. Tears slowly began to run down my cheeks. How can I be heart broken. It was just a game like Lucy said.

"But it was much more than that." I thought. I put my eye patch on again and headed back to the manor. "We'll meet again Lucy, someday."