Chapter 9

I woke up to everyone rushing to clean the manor. There was stress in the air. I just stood there watching everyone.

"What should I do?"  I heard a crash. I hurried over to Mey-Rin. She had broken a set of China. I helped her clean up the mess.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"Um..." she said nervously. She took the pieces of China from me and bolted away. Finny was running at the gardens.

"Wh-" he continued running with out saying good morning. Baldroy was coming out of the kitchen, his face had smoke all over it. He spotted me and turned by into the kitchen. Tanaka was on where to be seen.

"Weird." I thought. I went around the manor looking for something for me to do, but everyone was already done. I turned the corner when I bumped into Sebastian.

"What's happening?" I asked him. He smirked and whispered in my ear. My eyes widened.

"CIEL PHANTOMHIVE!" I slammed the office door behind me as I entered.

"Uh?" he was working on paper work. I stomped up to his chair. You

"Why didn't you tell me you're engaged!?" I shouted, my eyes were glossy. Ciel sighted and look up from his paper.

"Who told you that?" he asked calmly.

"Does it matter!" I turned to leave, but Ciel grabbed my hand, causing me to fell into his lap.

"Ciel, let me go!" I shouted angrily. I had enough of him. He held both of my wrists and firmly held my waist with his free hand. He looked into my eyes.

"It's an arranged marriage. It doesn't mean I love her. I love you and only you." he kiss up my arm to my shoulder.

"I love you too." I closed my eyes.

LATER
"CIEL!" a girl with big blond curly pig tails with green eyes and a bubbly voice screamed. She hugged Ciel to death.

"Hello, Elizabeth." he greed.

"Call me Lizzy remember silly." she giggled. "Who is this?"

"This is Lucy, she's a new maid." Ciel introduced us. I forced a smile.

"Nice to meet you Lizzy." I tried me hardest to sound happy.

"Call me Elizabeth." she said then went back to talking with Ciel.

"She has a brown eye and a blue eye. She's weird. Where did you find her?" I heard Elizabeth asked Ciel. I didn't hear his answer, they were already inside. I wiped the smile off my face.

"This is going to be a long day." I followed them into the manor. Ciel and Elizabeth had tea.

"Ciel, ones I move in, I think pink walls will look kawaii." she committed. Ciel faked a smile. I sneered. She noticed.

"Oops." she said dropping her spoon. I got on my knee to pick it up.

"Ciel is mine." she whispered in my ear. I glared at her.

"Thank you Lucy." she smiled and took the spoon from me. I got up and left.

"Let's dance!" she pulled Ciel to the dance floor. He put his hands around her waist.

"Why does the servers have to watch." I thought. Sebastian put the needle on the record player. The music was scratchy. Ciel and Sebastian seemed to enjoy it. I remembered my mother let me that it was the music demons danced to. As I watched Ciel and Elizabeth, I began to sway to the music. I pictured me dancing with Ciel. Soon it was time for Elizabeth to leave.

"Time to hit the hay." I yawned.

"Lucy, Ciel wants you." Sebastian said as he walked past me.

"Ugh." I walked up to Ciel's bedroom.

"You wanted me?" I asked.

"Come." he ordered. I wended to his side.

"Put the record on and lay with me." he gestured to his bed. I rolled my eyes. I put the needle on the record player. I kicked off my shoes and got under Ciel's covers. He put his arms around me and pulled me towards his chest.

P.O.V Ciel
The music was soothing. Lucy was out like a light.

"You're mine." I whispered in her hear.