Chapter 14

P.O.V Ciel
"Ciel." Elizabeth was outside the bedroom door. The door began to open.

"Closet!" I hissed in Lucy ear. She grappled her panties and run into the closet. I closed its door.

"What are you doing?" Elizabeth walked into the room. I walked away for the closet.

"I'm changing." I lied.

"I don't believe you! Where you having sex with that slut!" she shouted. I peaked at the closet.

"You mean Lucy?" I asked.

"Does it matter what we call her! Ciel are you listening to me?!" she was getting really worked up.

"Yes." I brought my attention back to her.

"Then answer me, were you sleeping with that slut!" she screamed.

"Yes." it slipped out. Elizabeth raised her hand ready to slap me. "But it was accident. I don't really love her. I was just bored."

She stopped.

"Do you love me?" she asked.

"Yes, you and only you." I pulled her into a hug.

"Ow!" something sharp strapped at me.

"I believe you." Elizabeth said. "I'm so glad Sebastian told me."

"S-Sebastian told you?" I stuttered.

"Yeah." she smiled. "I think I should go down and check on them."

Elizabeth left. I sighed.

"You can come out." I opened the closet door. Lucy looked pissed off. She ran out of the room.  Now you did it Ciel. I run after her.