Chapter 30

P.O.V Ciel
Grell pulled his chainsaw out of Lucy.

"Grell!" Sebastian and I both shouted.

"What she was on the list to die tonight." Grell shrugged.

"Stupid grim reaper, she was only wounded!" I shouted. Tears filled my eyes.

"She was one the list." Grell said. Suddenly something flew out of Lucy's body.

"Cinematic Records." I said. It reminded me of my aunt Red.  One record showed Lucy playing with her parents. A little boy came running up to her with flowers and handed them to her.

"That's me." I thought. My parents were talking with the Moxxins.  The scene changed to a manor on fire.  Lucy's mother throw her a sapphire choker at Lucy. Then the roof caved in. The record showed Lucy's children hood with her adopted parents.

"Her old boyfriend cheated on her?" I thought as I watched the records. It showed Lucy's whole life up to the time she came to the Phantomhive manor. One of the records slowed down and played.

"I-I hate him." she was crying. It look like she was in Queen's Victoria's castle.

"That must be the time after we broke up." I thought. It hurt to hear Lucy say she hated me.

"N-no don't lie to yourself." she said to herself. "I-I love Ciel Phantomhive."

I cried even harder. She love me and I love her, but she's gone. Suddenly the records were frozen.

"Not this." Grell ready his chainsaw. All the records played backwards and went back into Lucy's body. "What is this?"

We all watched amazed. There was a flash of light. Lucy shot up and coughed up some blood.

"Lucy!" I ran to her and kissed her. "You're alright."

She smirked and her eyes flashed red. Sebastian and mine it too.

"It worked." I thought.

"But I know a soul you can take." I smirked.

"Who's?" the demon asked.

"Her name is Lucy Moxxin." I said.

"Your girlfriend... what do you want?"

"Bring me back to life and turn my girlfriend into a demon. Then you get her soul. Simple." I explained.

"Umm... deal!" it agreed.

"Stupid demon." I thought.

P.O.V Lucy
I was going into a white light. Then suddenly I was felling back to Earth. I woke up. Ciel kissed me, but I felt different.

"This book is useless!" Grell throw his book to the ground. I chuckled.

"It's good to be back." I stretched.

"Why do you people keep coming back?" the Piped Piper groaned.

"Let's kill this bastard." Ciel helped me up.

"Together." Ciel said. We turned to Grell.

"I guess I could help." Grell shrugged. We all nodded.

"Ooh, I'm so scared." the Piped Piper mocked us. Sebastian throw his knives and forks at him. They pinned him to the wall.

"This is for messing with the Phantomhives." Ciel stabbed his lugs. He gasped. Sebastian was about to finish him off.

"No, I want to." I said. Sebastian stepped back.

"I told you I would kill you and I always keep me word." I help my scythe highly then with all my strength, took a swing at him.

"Ah!" the Piped Piper screamed.

"Grell, his all your." I said.

"Finally something that is going right." he smirked. Grell ripped into the Piped Piper. All his cinematic records flew everywhere. The Piped Piper took one last breath and flew died, for good. Everyone was out of breath.

"It's done." I said.

"I can check this one off." Grell picked up his book and stamped it.

"It's time for your bed time." Sebastian said. We started to leave.

"Till next time Bessie." Grell winked. I shivered. We walked back to the carriage.

"What a long night." I yawned. As we rode back to the manor. I leaned my head on Ciel shoulder and he learned his head on mine. We fell asleep as demon and demon.