Chapter 29

P.O.V Lucy
"Just when I get Ciel back, he gets taking away from me." I thought, tears streaming down my face. Sebastian loomed over Ciel's body with a sad expression. Grell was still trying to understand what was wrong with his book.

"Sebastian, I failed. I-I broke my promise. I didn't keep Ciel save." I leaned my forehead on Ciel's.

"Awe, poor Ciel." a voice said sarcastically. I snapped my head towards where the voice had came from.

"I-I thought I killed you?" I said in shock.

"I guess you missed." shrugged the Piped Piper. "There goes that one shot."

"You, you killed Ciel!" I shouted. Hatted replaced my sadness.

"It was his fault for jumping in front of you." the Piper Piper said.

"I'm going to kill you!" I screamed.

"Ciel died in batter, so that means I get you." the Piped Pipe ignored my threat.

"You will keep your filthy hands off of her." Sebastian stood between him and me. I was surprised that Sebastian would say that.

"Who says my hands are filthy, yet?" he pointed his gun at us. He began to fire everything. Sebastian blocked all the bullets. He pick Ciel and me up. He jumped on to one of the house's roofs. He set me down, then placed Ciel back into my lap.

"We still have an agreement. Keep the young master save." he said. We locked eyes. He trusted me.

"I will." I said. He nodded. Then jumped back down to deal with the Piped Piper. I watched as they battled it out.

"Why can't he look like that at me?" Grell whined. I rolled my eyes.  He went back to checking his book.

"Is Ciel's name in there?" I asked.

"That's the weird thing it was, but n-" Grell was interrupted by gasping. I looked down. Ciel's body became lighter. My eyes widened. He began to cough. I sat him up. He's eyes opened.

"Hi." he smiled.

"Ciel!" I hugged him tightly. He hugged back. "I thought I would never get to see you again."

"Me too." Ciel pulled me in for another hug.

"But how?" I asked.

"A miracle?" Ciel said. I chuckled.

"Young mater you're back." Sebastian said happily.

"Yes. Now where is that P-"

"I'm right here." the Piped Piper had join us on the roof. "Look who's back and I was just getting used to you not here."

"Ha, very funny." Ciel rolled his eyes.

"Less chitchat." Grell said.

"Fine." the Piped Piper shot his gun.

"Ciel!" I shouted. I throw him a sword just in time to block the bullet.

"That was a close one." Ciel wiped his forehead.

"But not for your girlfriend." the Piped Piper ponied at me. I held my arm. I stumbled back toward and sat down.

"I'm fin-"

Something when through me. I gasped.

"Lucy!"