Chapter 16

P.O.V Lucy
It began to rain. I ran down the streets of London.  I turned into a alley way. I sat down and began to let the emotions sink in.

P.O.V Ciel
Elizabeth's carriage was here just as it began to rain.

"Goodbye Ciel." she hugged me. I pat her on the back. She smiled sweetly and got in the carriage. I smiled and waved to her. As soon the carriage was out of sight, I dropped the act. I went into the manor to get out of the pouring rain.

"Young master." Sebastian took my wet coat off. I sat down at my desk.

"I want sweets." I said.

"You'll spoil your dinner." he always said that. "I'll ask Lucy to bring tea up."

Hearing her name set me off.

"Sebastian what did you tell Elizabeth?!" I slammed my hand on the desk.

"What do you mean?"

"You know very well what I mean!"

"No, I don't think I do."

"Sebastian, I ordered you to tell me the truth!" I ripped my eyepatch off.

"Yes, my Lord." he bowed. "When you went up to the bedroom with Lucy, Elizabeth had began to cry. She said she knew you don't really love her. I told her you can ask him yourself and I led her to the bedroom you two were in."

"Leave me, now!" I pointed to the door. He walked out and closed the door.

"How could Sebastian do this the only one I've ever trusted?" I made fists full of my hair.

"Ugh!!"

"My Lord!" Sebastian poked his head in  the office.

"What is it?!"

"I think you should try to forget about Lucy. Since she has been here you haven't gotten any work done." Sebastian said. Sadly he was right. I had stacks of paper work around my office and I haven't noticed till now.

"Yes, I have a reputation to hold up." I took  one of the papers off the a pile next to me and got to work.

"I'm happy you agree." Sebastian smirked and left. I put my pen down.

"How am I going to forget about her?

P.O.V Lucy
I wake up quickly forgetting I wasn't in the manor anymore. I had felling asleep in a crate in an alley. I got up soaking wet.  I was confused at first, but then I remember the fight with Ciel. A tear rolled down my face.

"I don't love him." I repeated in my head. My stomach hurt. I needed food. I walked out of the alley and back on London's streets. I was about to cross when fancy carriage came at me full speed. It almost hit me, but I made it across.

"That was a close one." I wiped my forehead. I turned my head around.  Suddenly I slammed into someone.

"I-I'm so sorry. It was my fault, I wasn't looking." I helped the person up. They had a black veil on. Weird.

"Take your hands off of her." a man in a white suit removed my hand.

"I was just helping." I said.

"You don-"

"It's alright." a voice said. It came from under a black veil. The person lifted  it up over their head.

"The Queen?"