Chapter 23

"LUCY!" Mey-Rin, Finny, Tanaka and Baldroy shouted happily as Ciel helped me out of the carriage.

"Hello, it's good to you all again." I smiled.

"You as well. We heard you are working for the Queen." they said.

"Yes." I said.

"Is that why you left?" they asked. I gave Ciel a questioning look. He just nodded to me. I guess Ciel didn't tell them the whole story.

"Yes." I just went with it.

"We're so glad to have you back. How long are you going to stay?"

"Um... I haven't thought about that." I thought to myself.

"She's going to life with us." Ciel decided for me. They all turned to me to confirmed.

"That's right, we're going to life under the same roof again." I agreed.

"Yay!!!" the four cheered.

"Sebastian, bring Lucy's things to her room." Ciel ordered.

"Yes, my Lord." he bowed.

"Come on let's go inside." Ciel took my hand and we walked inside.

As I walked in the main hall way, memories flashed before my eyes. Some good and some bad. I've missed the Phantomhive manor so must. This was my family. Ciel took me up stairs. I looked around, nothing had changed. Ciel showed me to my room. It was one of the guess rooms that I used to clean. I chuckled to myself. I know every nook and cranny of the manor, I could find everything blindfolded.

"Something funny?" Ciel asked.

"No, I've just missed this place so must." I smiled.

"You seem like you've missed this manor or than me." he smirked.

"Oh, I wouldn't say that." I chuckled. I pushed Ciel on the bed and got on top of him.

"I've missed this, but I seem to remember me on top." he flipped us over. He was on top and kissed me passionately.

"You know what I think I've missed the manor more than you." I chuckled.

"I can change your mind." he left kisses down my neck. His hand slowly made it's way up my inner thigh. I moaned a little.

*

"I love you, Ciel." I said.

"I love you too, Lucy." Ciel said. We fell asleep in each other's  embrace.

P.O.V Sebastian
"I'm so happy that Ciel and Lucy are back together." Mey-Rin smiled.

"I'm just happy that Lucy's back." Finny said.

"Me too." Baldroy agreed.

"What about you Sebastian?" Mey-Rin asked.

"Yes." was all I said. I truly think that Lucy is growing on me.