Chapter 11 Lemon

Author's note: Rated R
___________________________

"I'm going to make you mine." a voice whispered in my ear. I knew that voice.

"C-Ciel?" I asked. "What are you doing?"

He didn't answer me. He smashed his lips on mine. He lick my bottom lip. I didn't let him in. He didn't like that. He squeezed my breast. I gasped, he took this chance and put his tongue in my mouth. We fight over domestic, but in the end his won. He exploded every inch of my mouth. I moaned. He pulled away for a breath of air. He started to slowly take off my dress. He kissed my neck.

"C-Ciel ah... why are you doing this?" I asked again.

"You've been a naughty girl, Lucy." he sucked on my sweet spot. "I heard that someone was confessing their love for you, but I'm the only one that really loves you."

He left love marks down my neck. My hands made their way to Ciel's shirt. I began to unbutton it.

"I thought you said you didn't want to dress me ever again?" he stopped kissing me.

"I said dressing you, but now I'm undressing you." I smirked. He smirked too. We both continue to undress each other. Ciel was left in his boxers, me in my corset and panties.  Ciel untied it. As he did that I left kissed up and down his shoulders.

"Wow!" he looked at my body.

"Like what yo-" I gasped, he had attacked my breast. He licked and sucked them.

"Uhh..." I tried to hold my moans in.

"Let them out." Ciel said. I bit my lip. He growled and want down to my bottom half. He pulled down my panties with his teeth. He looked at my womanhood. He licked his lips, then stuck his tongue in it. I griped the sheets. I felt him smirk. He licked up and down. He sucked on it a bit.

"I-I'm going t-" I was close, when suddenly he shoved a finger in my womanhood. He started to pump fast.

"Ah!"

He added another finger and went faster.

"O-Oh, Ciel!" I shouted. He added a third finger. I was closer this time. Then he pulled his fingers out. I whimpered. He licked his fingers.

"You taste so good." he kissed me, so I could taste myself.  I really needed him.

"Ciel?" I said.

"What?" he asked.

"I want you, so bad." I begged. He pulled down his boxers.

"Oh, how am I going to fit him in me?" I thought.

"When I thrust into you, scream my name. Let everyone know you're mine." he whispered lustfully in my ear. I nodded. He positioned himself. The  tip of his hard member touched my womanhood then he shoved himself into me. There was pain, but pleasure.

"CIEL!!" I screamed. He smirked.

P.O.V Finny

"CIEL!!"

I was in the kitchen with Mey-Rin and Baldroy. He was covering his ears. Mey-Rin's nose was bleeding.

"Why do they have to be so loud?" Baldroy asked.

"I wish that was me with her." just the thought of that made me hard.

P.O.V Sebastian

"CIEL!!"

"The young master won." I said sighing.

"She must taste good." I thought.