The Runaways : Twelve

Cher

[ Jack ] : Please talk to me, Cher. I already told you that I am sorry and I know it took me a while to realize that I screwed up big time but I'm sorry for that too. You have to believe me.

[ Cher ] : Do you seriously think that just because you said you're sorry that you're automatically forgiven? Hell to the no. Everybody says sorry but not everybody means it. If you're truly "sorry", you'd prove to me how sorry you really are. 

[ Cher ] : You cheated on me and that isn't something you can just forgive and forget, Jack. You had me out there looking so stupid while you were out there with these other bitches! You think sorry's going to cut it? Nah.

[ Jack ] : I swear to you that I will do better. I promise. No more lying, cheating, none of that unloyal shit. I will prove to you that I am truly sorry by telling you the whole truth and I'm going to start from the beginning.

[ Cher ] : Okay then, what is it? Tell me the truth about everything.

[ Jack ] : Okay, well, when we first met, I did not like you. I thought that you were a major prude and geek. To be honest, I didn't want to be seen with you. At all. But then things changed. You got into smoking weed and got into the whole party scene which resulted in me falling for you because you were cool.

[ Jack ] : I still thought that you were kind of a geek because of how you dressed and whatnot. Then you decided to get lip injections and you started wearing makeup and then boom! I fell for you hard! Not just for your looks but for your personality too.

[ Jack ] : When your parents got involved I was so annoyed. I wanted to be with someone who didn't get in trouble by mommy and daddy for every little thing so I cheated on you for a little bit with Bethany and I didn't even feel bad. But then I realized that I was in love with you and that's when I told you to run away with me.

[ Jack ] : I was so so so happy with you but when we went out in public I'd always catch guys checking you out and giving me the stink eye. I thought you were too good for me so I cheated on you again and the girl and I were like dating. I am so so so so sorry!

[ Cher ] : Wow, I didn't think this was possible but you made the situation one hundred times worse. Let me get this straight, you thought that I was a prude - even when I said that I wasn't a virgin, lol. You started liking me after I became trouble and you also basically only really liked me because of how I looked? 

[ Cher ] : Let's not forget that you cheated on me when we first got together and that you didn't even feel bad! But then, all of a sudden, you realized that you were in love with me? So what, were you lying to me the entire time you said you loved me before? Smh. You were jealous of other dude's so you went out and fucked another bitch? Wait, my bad, dated. LMFAO, you need to come up with better lies because that is bullshit. You cheated way before I looked like this so stfu.

[ Cher ] : I was actually considering forgiving you when you said that you'd tell me the whole truth but it turns out, I hate you even more than I did before. You were ashamed of me, you didn't want to be seen with me but when I changed my looks, you all of a sudden wanted to become official? No, I don't want to be with someone who doesn't love me for me.

[ Jack ] : FYM LOVE YOU FOR YOU? YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WENT OUT AND CHANGED YOUR LOOKS! HOW ARE YOU GOING TO SIT HERE AND SAY YOU DON'T WANT TO BE WITH SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T 'LOVE YOU FOR YOU' WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN LOVE YOURSELF? TF.

[ Cher ] : I CHANGED MY LOOKS FOR ME! I DID IT BECAUSE I WAS INSECURE ABOUT MYSELF AND WITH THE WAY THAT I LOOKED. I DIDN'T DO IT FOR ANYBODY ELSE BUT ME. Also, when I say 'love me for me,' I mean my personality. You love me now because I look better but you didn't love me then because I was ugly. Not everyone was blessed with your beauty.

[ Cher ] : You just went from ten to negative one real quick. Don't worry, though, you can try again next time :) !