The Runaways ; Thirty-Eight

Warning : This chapter contains sexual content, if you do not like to read that type of stuff, I suggest you skip this chapter. Reader's discretion is advised.

Cher

"I am so proud of you!" Jack exclaimed as we left the school hand-in-hand. "My girl finally did it! You finally graduated, congratulations baby!"

I looked down at the diploma that was in my hands and I smiled widely. Woah, I actually did do it. I know that a diploma isn't anything for some people but to me, this is amazing. I worked so hard to bring my grades back up so I could graduate and after everything that went down this year, I think I did a pretty good job with juggling school and my personal life.

"How do you want to celebrate?" He asked as he started the car which caused me to shrug. "Alright, well how about we go out for dinner and then we can go home and do something else."

I nodded and smiled. "Yeah, okay, that sounds good."

***

"Babe, are you ready to go yet?" Jack asked me as he plopped down on my bed. I just finished putting on my shoes and I checked my outfit in the mirror. I quickly put on my Rolex watch and Cartier bracelet that Jack bought me for my graduation and smiled in satisfaction.

I turned to look at him and I nodded. "Yeah, I'm ready."

Jack didn't say anything, instead he just stared at me with his mouth partly open. "Oh God, does it look bad? Do I have something on my face? I'll chang-"

"Nah, nah, nah," he sat up and grabbed a hold of my hand. "Baby, you look gorgeous. There is no need to change, you look amazing!"

We walked down the stairs hand-in-hand and once we got into the living room, all of the boys started staring at me almost the same way Jack was. "Aye, keep your eyes off my girl!" he stated which caused them all to look away. "We'll be back in a few hours, bye."

"So, where are we going?" I asked as Jack opened the car door for me to get inside.

"You'll see," he smiled cheekily as he got in the car as well. "I think that you'd like it, though."

***

The dinner was absolutely amazing. Jack took us to some five star restaurant and I have to say, it was the greatest thing ever. The food was absolutely delicious and the customer service was fantastic. It was some french restaurant, so I couldn't really pronounce the name that good.

We were on our way back home when Jack's phone started to ring. He was busy driving so he told me answer it for him. I picked it up and answered the call when I saw it was Sam that was calling. I put it on speaker and held it up for Jack to hear.

"Aye, where you at?" Sam asked.

Jack stopped at a red light. "We're on our way back right now, we're ten minutes from the house."

"Are you on speaker?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Take it off really quick."