The Runaways ; Thirty-Nine

Cher

I love Jack, I really do, but if just feels like there's something missing or something's wrong. I know that something's missing but I just don't know what it is. It's really starting to bother me because I know something is off in our relationship.

I rested my chin in the palm of my hand and just thought for a minute. What is missing? Does he not love me anymore? Maybe he fell out of love? He's been really distant lately and I'm not sure if it's because of something I did or something I said.

I was so deep into thought that I didn't hear Sam come into the kitchen. "Aye ma, what's up with you? I have been calling your name for the past three minutes. What's on your mind?"

"Nothing, I was just thinking."

He looked at me and then took a seat next to me. "Thinking about what? I can tell it was something serious, so what were you thinking about? It's alright, I won't tell anybody. I promise."

"I'm worried that Jack may not love me anymore," I let out a little sigh and I shook my head. "He's been acting really weird lately. He's been sneaking around, he's been distant, he's just not himself. I'm worried that he's cheating again or that he doesn't love me anymore. I don't know what to do, Sam."

Jackilindo🔥

What the hell is this girl talking about? Of course I still love her, I've always loved her, and I've never stopped loving her. It's crazy that she thinks that.

How could I not love her? She's beautiful, she's smart, she's talented, and she's the most amazing human being ever. I'm surprised she didn't fall out of love with me. Especially after all the things that I put this girl through. She's still by my side, though, and that makes me love her even more.

Wait no, I don't love her. I am incredibly in love with her. She's everything that I've ever wanted. She makes me feel better when I'm upset, she loves me unconditionally, she drops everything to come and be with me, she's just the nicest person that I have ever met.

I think that she's really the one and only person that has truly loved me for me. Not 'bad boy Jack' but the real me. Not the rude and ignorant Jack, the nice and caring Jack. She loves me for me.

She's not like the other girls that love the idea of me. They all love the whole 'bad boy' thing, the bad ass Jack, and the Jack that had no heart. That's just not me anymore, though. Cher has changed me for the better and I don't think I can ever thank her enough.

If the prinicipal never made her be my tutor, I would have never fell in love with her, yet alone even talk to her. I'd still be doing drugs, partying, playing with girl's emotions, and that's not the type of person that I want to be. 

When I back to my years in high school, that's all I really think about and I feel like absolute shit for doing that to all those poor girls.

If I had a daughter, I wouldn't any of these little boys treating her the way I treated all these girls. I'd lose my shit. I can just imagine how the father's of those girls feel about me playing their daughter's like that. Damn.

If I had a son, I wouldn't want him to be like me when I was in high school. Not only because it's wrong and a very shitty thing to do but because I did that shit to his mother. I played her like a fucking video game and when I look back on it, I feel like shit that I ever even thought about doing that to her.

Back then, I never thought that I'd ever fall in love with anyone but she changed that. If someone came to me two years ago and told me that I'd be in love with this girl, I'd laugh in their face. 

Little would I know that they were right because I am absolutely head over heels in love with Cher and I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

oh hey y'all, what's up?