The Runaways ; Fourteen

Song : Bad Intentions by Niykee Heaton

Jack

"get out," cher smirked, standing in the doorway with some guy. "i have company over. you know the rules. get out. you can come back in an hour or two."

"Get out!" Cher exclaimed as she walked into the room with some random guys trailing in behind her. "I have company over and you know the rules so get out. You can come back when we're done which should be in an hour or two."

I groaned and got off my bed, walking past them and down the staircase. "Who the hell is that dude?" I scoffed as I took a seat next to Sam on the couch.

"Cher's boy toy," Sam shrugged as he took a sip from his water bottle. "He comes over, like, a few times a month. They're nothing serious, just a little hookup every once in a while."

I clenched my jaw at the thought of another guy touching up on my girl. "Yo, G, you good?" Nate asked as he looked over at me. "You're turning red in the face and you look pissed off, aw, are you jealous?"

"No," I lied. "Maybe, I don't know. I shouldn't be jealous because I am the one who messed up and I guess she's just trying to move on or do whatever she's doing."

Sam laughed and shook his head. "You love her!" he exclaimed. "You really love her and you don't want to see her with someone else, that's why you're mad. You can't really be mad, though, it is slightly your fault. Remember?"

We all heard a loud moan from upstairs. "Oh God," Nate laughed. "That girl sure has a set of lungs on her, damn, she's loud."

I clenched my jaw and balled up my fists. "I am going to fucking kill him," I stated through gritted teeth.

"It sounds like you need to win her back," Johnson sighed, "and fast."

 ツ

The past week, Cher has been having the same guy in and out and I have to admit, I am totally jealous. That should be me in that room with her, making her feel special, not some random ass dude that doesn't mean shit to her.

Right now, she's at the mall with the guy's girlfriend's, whatever their names are again, I forget. I decided that if she wants to play dirty, I will too so I invited an old friend over.

I was sitting on the couch with the guys when the doorbell rang which caused me to smirk to myself. "I've got it!" I exclaimed as I jumped up from my seat. I walked over to the door and was greeted by the all too familiar face.

"Hey Jack," she greeted me with a smile.

"Hey Madison, come on in," I smirked and opened the door wider for her to step inside.