The Runaways ; Thirty

Cher

Jack hasn't even looked at me once since he found out about Dylan and I kissing a week ago. He doesn't even sleep in the room anymore, instead, he sleeps on the couch in the living room and I feel so bad.

The other day, Sam told me that Jack was going to get all of his stuff out of the room and convert the garage into a bedroom for himself.

He couldn't even tell me, he had Sam do it for him.

He clearly does not want to talk to me but I don't blame him. If I were him, I wouldn't want to talk to me either. He was right, he really has changed over the past few months. He rarely ever went out with the guys to clubs, he was usually with me most of the time, and he never cared to hide his phone.

Sadly, none of that matters anymore, though. I ruined all of our chances at being a happy couple all because I wanted to go back to high school. That was the root of all of our problems. I could tell he didn't want me to go but he only went through with it to make me happy.

That's where it really went downhill. We didn't spend much time together since I was always at school for ten hours a day and when I came home, I had a ton of homework to do. Then we have Dylan, which, ooh don't even get me started on this little boy.

Why couldn't he just accept the fact that I had a boyfriend and leave me alone?

Jack

Okay, okay, I admit, I took this thing a little way too seriously. It was just a kiss which more than likely meant nothing to her, why was I so mad? That was absolutely nothing compared to the shit I put her through.

She was able to forgive me for all of the horrible things that I did to her but I made a big deal out of something so small and irrelevant?

She probably would never have told me if I didn't threaten to leave her - which we all know was somewhat bullshit because I love this girl more than anything - but what I don't like is how she brought up the past.

I have told her time and time again that the past is in the past. I thought we got through that but I guess not.

I know, I know, some people think, "Oh but Jack, you probably wouldn't of told her if she never found out." That is not the point, though. Some secrets are better left unsaid. The point is that we were way past that nonsense.

We made a promise to tell each other everything, no secrets, no lies, and I kept my damn promise but she obviously couldn't.