The Runaways ; Forty-Six

( Don't judge me but I dont know a whole lot about weddings so Ima just wing it, lol )

  "I believe in you, the person you will grow to be and the couple we will be together," Jack began reading his vows. "With my whole heart, I take you as my wife, acknowledging and accepting your faults and strengths, as you do mine. I promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family's love and happiness my priority. I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. I will dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. You are my person—my love and my life, today and always." 

  I began tearing up at his words, God I love him so much. When he finished his vows, it was now my turn to say mine. I took a deep breath before speaking.

  "I am proud to take you as my husband," I said, my voice cracking a little bit. "For all the time we have been together, there has always been the kind of mutual understanding which is only shared when there is true love. You have helped me triumph over challenges presented, encouraged my personal growth and boosted my self-esteem. You have helped me become the person I am today, and with your help, I will be a better person tomorrow than I was yesterday. I vow to trust and value your opinions, and stand by your actions. I pledge to always treat you as my best friend and equal. I will ask for help when I need it, and offer help to you always. Let us be friends and lovers, and grow old disgracefully together."

The preacher smiled and looked at Jack. "Groom, do you take this woman to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?"

"I do," Jack smiled.

The Preacher looked at me. "Bride, do you take this man to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?"

"I do," I nodded and felt my eyes get watery.

  "By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Jack smiled from ear to ear and took my face in his hands before smashing his lips onto mine. Everyone in the crowd erupted into cheers. "I love you so much, husband," I smiled as I pulled away.

"I love you so much more, wife," he smiled widely and attached his lips to mine again.

at the reception

 "Congratulations," Johnson smiled, coming up to Jack and I. "I'm so happy for you two, honestly I am. I'm glad that you guys are happy and I wish you the best of luck in your marriage."

 I smiled, "Thank you, Johnson. For everything."

 We got into conversation about our honeymoon when Sam, Nate, and John approached us. "Ah congrats! Look at the newlyweds," Nate laughed. "You two are so good for each other. I don't really like mushy love shit but damn, you two are my favorite couple. And I wish you the best!"

 "Yeah man congrats," John added. "You finally did it G, you found the one who you wanted to be with forever and you settled down. I'm proud of you man, you got yourself a keeper so take good care of her."

 Jack smiled and placed his arm over my shoulder. "Congratulations," Sammy smiled widely. "Cher, if he ever hurts you in any way, let me know so I can come kick his ass. He might be like a brother to me, but I won't hesitate to kick his ass if he hurts you."

 "You're hilarious," Jack said, faking a laugh. "But don't worry, I won't hurt her. Not physically or mentally. I don't ever want to lose her, I love her too much."

 I smiled lightly, I'm so glad to be married to the love of my life. I looked over at Jack and pecked his lips. "Ew I'm out," the boys all said at the same time causing Jack and I to laugh.

 "Baby I love you so much," Jack said as they left. "And I promise you, I will never ever hurt you again. I have done so much fucked up shit to you in the past and I promise that will never happen again. I love you so much baby and I will never stop loving you. 'Til death do us part."

 "I love you too Jack," I smiled, "and I promise to never stop loving you. 'Til death do us part."

  The End 

 Ah, I can't believe it's really over. I'm sorry for the lack of updating, but here you have it, the last chapter of 'The Runaways.' 

I really really enjoyed writing this series & so far, it's my absolute favorite :) 

 Thank you to everyone who stuck with Jack and Cher through everything (meaning, thanks to the people who haven't stopped reading even though something happened they didn't like.) & thank you to everyone who still supported this story even after I took years to update. yall the MVPs & I love yall sooooo much!!!!!

 I really hoped you liked this story/series as much as I did. 

Thank you for all your love&support!!!! I appreciate you guys so much!

- ya girl, Natalie