The Runaways ; Six

Song : Just A Little Bit of Your Heart by Ariana Grande - if you have not heard this song, I highly recommend listening to it.

Cher

"Are you alright?" Jack asked as he sat down next to me on the couch. "You have been acting really weird lately and I just wanted to know if you're feeling okay."

I nod slightly. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just heard some rather disturbing news, that's all. Don't worry, I'm fine."

"Oh really?" he asked with his eyebrow arched. "What disturbing news did you hear about that's got you acting all weird?"

I let out a little chuckle. "I just found out that when you use the bathroom, your butt touches the same surface that millions of other butt's have sat on. It's kind of disturbing, to be honest."

"Okay, that is quite disturbing," Jack laughed. "Oh, right, I just remembered something. It turns out that I have to fly out to San Francisco for my job. It's a very important trip and I have to go."

When is he going to stop with all the lies? His job doesn't even take business trips. 

"That's fine," I shrug. "How long will you be gone?"

He let out a little sigh. "Um, about a week. Well, I better get packing because I leave in two days."

He got up off the couch and walked up the stairs. My heart rate increased majorily and my eyes began to get watery. He's going to spend the week with her, I know it. Not me but her.

I need to confront him. I have to confront him actually but not now. I can't. I will just a wait a bit to see if they'll actually last. I know it's stupid, I know it is, but I just have to wait and see.

If you have not heard the song that I linked, you really should listen to it. It's honestly one of my favorite songs by Ariana Grande.