You helped with Youngblood Chronicles

"Be still!"  You ordered Patrick as you carefully put more  fake blood onto his face. 
"But I'm cold,"  He whined cutely.  "And that blood is cold too!"  He continued, still shaking like a leaf.  "Oh, it's not that bad."  You said, finishing the makeup. 

They were filming The Mighty Fall, and it was around 30 degrees Fahrenheit.  You sat the container of blood and the brush you were using on a table and then sat down next to Patrick. 
He put the hook on his hand up to your face and said, "Arrg," 
You giggled and asked, "So, you're a pirate now?"   
"Yep!"  He said, popping the "p" at the end.
You smiled at him and pecked his lips.

"Eww!"  All of the kids that were going to be in the video said in unison.
You and Patrick started laughing, then you both got up and you made sure that Patrick looked okay.

"Come on, I'm fine."  He said, loosening his shoulders.
You rolled your eyes and said, "Well I'm not exactly a pro, I want to do a double check."
"What is there to check?  How can you mess up blood?"  He asked with a chuckle.
"Believe me, you can."  You said while you tediously looked at him.
"I don't see why we couldn't just use ketchup." 
You made a disgusted face and said, "Yeah, no.  Gross." 
He smirked and kissed you again, but this time you didn't realize that Pete and Bronx were walking over to you.

Pete covered Bronx's eyes and said, "Okay lovebirds, we're ready."
Patrick nodded and bent down to Bronx.  "You ready to beat your dad up?"  He asked, in which Bronx hastily nodded in reply.  Patrick fist bumped him and smiled sarcastically at Pete.

"Thanks for encouraging him, Dude."  Pete said, looking down at his son who was smiling up at him.
"You're welcome!"  Patrick replied in a perky tone.
You giggled at them and straightened Patrick's jacket.  He sighed and said, "Sugar, please I'm gonna look like death after this, it doesn't really matter." 
You sighed and said, "Exactly!  Look good while you can." 

(I know this is short and boring, but it popped into my head right before I headed out the door.  I also want to give a BIG shout out to TheFallOutAngel for recommending me in one of her imagines!  Please go check her out, her books and imagines are awesome!)