Meme'd It

(This came from the idea of me making a meme out of my dog with those pics in the media today.  For example:

Hopefully she doesn't hate me for meme-ing her

Hopefully she doesn't hate me for meme-ing her.)

You rolled over during a short nap to wake up and see that Patrick had joined you.  He was huddled next to you, tapping away on his phone. 

"Whatcha doin'?"  You asked groggily, and his cheeks turned red.
"Nothing."  He quickly snapped back, locking his phone and tossing it under the sheets.  You knew he was guilty of something, so you tackled him until you finally ended up with the phone in your hand. 

"No!"  He panicked, prying it away from your fingers and kissing your lips heavily to distract you. 
You pulled away and said, "That won't work, Stump."  And then you went straight for his weakness. 

Tickling.

He was ticklish literally everywhere, especially his tummy.  Before he realized your plan, you began tickling his entire abdomen. 
Tears crept out of the corners of his eyes from laughter and he tried to curl into a fetal position.

"I surrender!"  He shouted in between giggles as you stopped, still softly laying on top of him.
He let you grab his phone and when you turned it on, you saw that he had tons of text messages from all kinds of people.

Pete, Meagan, Joe, Marie, Andy, Brendon Urie, Josh Dun, Hayley Williams, Travie McCoy, and lots of others.  Some you didn't even recognize. 

"What did you do?"  You said, looking at him as he bit his lip.  You typed in his passcode, which was your birth year, and scrolled through the texts.

He had made a meme of you while you were sleeping.

You doubled tapped the home button to see his other open apps and saw that he was in the middle of making a Tweet of it. 
You quickly deleted it and closed everything, locking the phone and chunking it to the end of the bed. 

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that."  He apologized, crawling next to you as you sarcastically, dramatically stared ahead at the wall.
In a few moments, you busted out laughing and hugged him.

"I love you, that was the best."  You said, not feeling as humiliated anymore.
He hugged you back and said, "I won't do that again, I promise." 

You plopped backwards back into the pillows and said, "Just don't post it or send it to anyone else, m'kay?" 
He nodded and laid down next to you, nuzzling his nose against your cheek.