He teaches you to play the piano

You strummed some random chord patterns on your acoustic guitar, and every now and then it would sound quite good and you would write it down.  Just as you were changing chords, the door opened and frightened you, causing you to put one of your fingers on the wrong fret to create an awful sound. 
Patrick walked in and tried to hide the slight cringe he was making.  When he walked over to you, you pursed your lips as he kissed your forehead and instantly slid your finger back to the correct fret. 
"Thanks,"  You muttered, slowly strumming the six strings again to hear the sound it should've made earlier.  "You just scared me."  You added, putting the pick between the strings and setting the guitar carefully in the corner next to the couch. 
"Sorry,"  Patrick said with a smile before you pecked his lips. 

"I've been overhearing you play a lot lately, you're getting really good!"  He complimented, which made you blush. 
"Why, thank you."  You said as you bowed your head. 
"Have you considered playing any other instruments?"  He asked curiously, you could tell that he was hoping the answer was yes. 
"I don't know, what do you think I could play?"  You asked, knowing that he could basically teach you any instrument you wanted to learn to play. 
He looked down at your hands, and then back up at your face.  "Piano?"  He suggested while cocking his head cutely. 
"Sure, why not."  You said, putting your hands under your legs.  "How 'bout now?"  He asked as he raised his eyebrows.  "Well, we don't have anything else to do!"  You said excitingly, then you both hopped up and walked down to his studio. 

He went over to his keyboard, turned it on, and changed the settings.  After he sat on one side of the bench, he patted the side next to him for you to come over.  You tucked your hair back behind your ears and sat down next to him. 
He picked up your hands and sat them on the keys in the correct position.  And before you knew it, he was playing We Are The Champions with your hands. 
"This is weird,"  You said with a giggle as he continued to play.  His palms were warm and soft on top of your hands. 

He played for a little bit longer, and then said, "Now, you try something."  You sighed and began to play the only song you knew to play on piano, Welcome To The Black Parade. 
As soon as you started to play, Patrick instantly went, "Awe,"  You smiled at him and continued to play a little more, but stopped. 
"Okay, never mind, we need something happy."  You said as you quietly laughed.  You made a few little bobbles here and there, but you did a lot better than you expected yourself to. 
"Wanna do some scales?"  He chuckled and asked.  You nodded and he began showing you what to do.