He doesn't mind

You reached for your phone at the end of your bed when it's text tone went off.  You smiled when you saw Patrick's name.

"Hey Sugar, I'm on my way with pizza for lunch. 😘"

You felt your stomach growl as you typed back, "Sounds yummy!  See you in a bit, Trick! ❤️"

You say your hand on your thigh and gasped, realizing you hadn't shaved your legs in two days. You jumped up to your closet only to find that all of your jeans were in the wash.
Cursing under your breath, you decided to shave your legs so you wouldn't make Patrick uncomfortable, naturally knowing he would want to cuddle at some point.

Not wanting to dry shave them, you quickly stripped and hopped into the shower.
You let out annoyed sighs every time you would nick yourself. You kept doing it accidentally because you were trying to finish so fast.

Just as you were finishing the back of your thigh, you heard the front door open.
"(Y/N)?" Patrick called out, waiting for you to answer.
You shut the water off and wrapped yourself in a towel. "I just got out of the shower, I'll be ready in a sec." You shouted, hoping he could hear you.

After you got dressed, you walked into the kitchen and saw him fixing your plate for you.
You both smiled at each other and quickly kissed.
"Sorry, I was shaving my legs." You automatically answered, knowing he was wondering what you were doing.

He nodded in understanding and asked, "Just shaving your legs? Why would you just do that?"
You took a bite of the pizza and laughed. "Because they felt like cactuses, I didn't want them to stab you."

He softly ran his fingertips over your thigh and said, "We've been dating for three years now, I don't mind."
"Well, I mind." You replied.

After finishing lunch, he wrapped his arm around your back and walked you over to the couch with him.
He kept one hand on your leg, rubbing it with his soft palm.
"You did a good job. They feel like what a dolphin looks like." He complimented you.
You giggled at his analogy and said, "I'll take that as a compliment."

(Yes. I thought of this while shaving my legs. Don't judge.)