His biggest "fans"

Just as you turned to go down the stairs to Patrick's studio, you heard him talking. 
"Mhm, you are the cutest, softest, cuddly-ist thing ever!"  "Hi there, 'lil chick!"  "You sure do like crawling all over me, don't ya?" 
Of course, your brain naturally went there, but you didn't know what he was really doing.  You trotted down the stairs and peeped your head in.  "Uh, 'Trick?"  You asked, knocking on the wall. 
"Hey, Sugar!  Come here!"  He said in a happy voice, then you stepped off the last step and saw a chick standing at your feet. 

You instantly smiled and bent down to pick it up.  It's soft, yellow body tickled your hands.  "Did I miss something?"  You asked, looking up to see Patrick sitting in a chair with a bunny on top of his fedora, another one in his lap, a chick on his shoulder, and other ducklings and chicks all around him. 
"You know how we were going to use these animals in the Uma Thurman video?"  He said, in which you nodded in reply.  "Well, they brought them a few days early before we start shooting." 
You giggled and looked down as you walked over to him, being sure to not step on any of them. 

Bunnies hopped all over the place, ducklings waddling behind them, and chicks seemed to be in every nook and cranny of the studio. 
"You sure could have fooled me,"  You said, sitting down in the floor and playing with the animals.  "What do you mean?"  Patrick asked. 
"The way you were talking."  He cocked his head and thought for a little bit, and then cracked up laughing.  "Oh... well your brain is just filthy!"  He said, stroking the bunny on his fedora.  "Come on, anyone would have thought of that!"  You said, still laughing. 

You were both silent for a little bit as you played with the animals.  "So, are we stuck with these little fuzz balls of adorableness for the next few days?"  You asked, not complaining whatsoever.  Patrick giggled and said, "Yep, which will make it harder to let go of them."

(Sorry this is so short, I just kind of thought of it on the spot.  Anyway, thanks for reading!)