He helps you with your "lady stuff"

(Okay, so before you read this and think, "What the heck has she written?"  Please read this little note so I can explain.  XD  Quite a while ago, my best friend ZeldaSheeran and I were writing these really awkward imagines together with our biggest crushes in them.  Mine obviously had Patrick in it.  But she just dared me to post it on Wattpad, so here it is... She will post hers tomorrow, so go check that out too!  Okay so now you are prepared... XD )

You moaned and stumbled out of bed. Last night was rough, it was that time of the of the month again. You looked at your alarm clock on your nightstand and saw that it was 12:25 PM. You didn't care about what time it was and just grabbed your phone to see that your boyfriend, Patrick, had sent you bunches of messages.

"Hey Sugar, are you okay?"

"Where are you?"

"What did I do..."

You smirked and quickly began to type back.

"Hey Honey, you didn't do anything! Lol! I'm just not feeling very good."

Instantly, he replied back.

"Aww, what's wrong?"

You swallowed and awkwardly replied. You had never had this since the two of you had been dating.

"Lady stuff. ;)"

Then you waited for him to text back.

"Ohhh. Do you need anything?"

You sunk into your pillows and your face turned red. You remembered that you needed some things, but was it alright to ask him? After taking a big breath, you began to type back.

"As a matter of fact, yes... if it isn't too awkward for you..."

You made a sigh of relief, not believing that you are actually asking him to do this.

"Nah, anything for you, Sugar!"

You read his text and swooned. "Awe," You said to yourself, and then you replied.

"Alright, call me when you get to the store and I will just kind of walk you through on what to get."

You got completely out of bed and went into the kitchen to get something to eat. "I can't believe he is doing this for me," You said, pouring some cereal into a bowl. "Well, actually I can." You added, gigging as you poured the milk in.

Just as you were finishing eating, your phone rang with the ringtone of This City. You picked it up and said, "You ready to journey into girly land?"

He laughed on the other line and said, "Ready as I'll ever be,"

You chuckled and said, "Okay, this'll be pretty easy, I'm just gonna tell you the colors."

"Colors?" He asked confusingly.

You laughed again and said, "Yes, they're all different colors."

"What is different colors?" He asked again.

You sighed and was silent for a few seconds. "The pads..." You mumbled.

"OH! Okay, gotcha." He said, which you thought he sounded adorable during this entire conversation.

"Okay, all I need is the green ones, yellow ones, and the purple." You said, not feeling quite so awkward anymore.

"Green," He said, you heard him pick them up off the shelf. "Yellow and purple."

"Thank you, Honey! That's all I need." You said, pretending to be perky.

"No prob! See ya in a bit." He said before hanging up.

After a little while, he came in through the door. You jumped up from the couch and kissed his cheek. "You have no idea how much I love you for this," You said as you grabbed the sack.

Patrick blushed and said, "I'm just glad that nobody recognized me."

You bursted out laughing and said, "That would have been more awkward."

You reached down into the sack to put everything away, but you felt a jar of something. You pulled it out and saw that it was a jar of chocolate hazelnut spread. You turned around to him with it in your hand and said, "You are one smart little man."

He laughed and said, "I don't know much about this girl stuff, but I know about the chocolate part."

You smiled at him and said, "That's all you need to know."