I've Turned into a Monster - Pt. 2

You ran faster down the long hall that seemed to never end.  Not only was it never ending, it was beginning to creep you out, too.  You stopped when you came up to the door that lead to a room.  After slowly pushing the door open, you saw Patrick walking around inside. 
He slowly turned around, and when he saw you, he immediately changed back to normal.  He quickly whipped around and nervously looked across the room.  "Where did they go?"  He said with a puzzled tone, which confused you too. 
"Where did who go?"  You said in a calm, soft voice. 
"The patients,"  He replied as he continued to look around.  "There were patients who were like... partying, and drinking."  You looked around the room with him and said, "Maybe you were hallucinating." 
He nodded slowly and said, "I hope,"  He looked down at the floor and added, "There was also this nurse who-"  Then he paused.  "Never mind." 

You just stood there and didn't say anything, no matter how bad you wanted to ask more questions.  You wanted him to stay in his human form, but you needed to go and find the others.
"{Y/N}!"  You suddenly heard Pete shout, which made Patrick change again.  He darted out the door and back into the hall, you sighed and followed.  You were becoming worn out from running so much that you began to slow down.
Just then, you watched as Patrick went into another room.  You slowly began to walk over to it, but quickly turned around as you heard Andy and Pete running up behind you.
"Where's Joe?"  Andy instantly asked.
You shrugged your shoulders and said, "Not sure,"  You nodded your head to point out the room that Patrick was currently in.  "Patrick is in there." 
"Is he, like..."  Pete started to say, then he sighed.  "Is he human?"  He finished.
"No,"  You said while shaking your head.  "And I figured out that he can't control it."  Your eyes lit up.  "Buuut I also realized that I can change him.  Just by looking at him and saying his name!"  You exclaimed.
"For how long?"  Pete asked.
"Not long,"  You replied, looking down at the floor.

The three of you just stood there, wondering if you should go into the room.  But before you had a chance, your heart began to beat faster as you heard Joe's voice began to say something, but then it was cut off, followed with the loud sounds of banging. 
"He... He's in the room with him!"  You said, starting to run with the guys into the room. 
You gasped and covered your mouth when you saw the scene.  "P-Patrick?"  You stammered out.  His eyes changed again and he looked over at Joe, who was now motionless and pale.
Pete and Andy didn't say anything, but just stood there in shock. 
"No,"  Patrick said quietly.  "No, no, no!"  He continued, walking over next to Joe. 

Tears began to well up in your eyes as you watched him realize what he had done. 
He looked up at you, Pete, and Andy with a horrified look.  "Go,"  He choked out.  "Go before I kill any of you, too." 
None of you moved.  You began to take one step toward him, but he put his hand up for you to stop. 
"No, either leave, or just kill me."  He said, but you continued to walk over to him.
"We're not doing either, Dude."  Pete said.

You gripped his remaining hand and whispered into his ear;

"It's gonna get better."

(Yeah, sorry for the slow update.  #1. School.  #2. BRAINDEAD.  #3.  Distractions.  XD  Anyway, hope you enjoyed reading!)