Pax•AM Days

You were wide awake in bed, waiting for Patrick to come home from recording. You were slightly worried because he was usually never out this late. But you knew that recording could be unpredictable, and you also knew that he was the type that when you start something, you need to finish it.

Finally, you heard the front door open. You got out of bed and turned on the lights to walk downstairs.
He was already collapsed on the couch, which surprised you.

You sat on the edge of the couch next to him and stroked his hair. "Hey, is something wrong?" You asked with concern in your tone.
"It was Pete's idea," He slurred, placing his hand on his forehead. "Apparently I sound more punk when I'm drunk."

You couldn't help but start laughing, even though he was having a terrible hangover.
He slowly pulled himself to sit up and covered his mouth.  "Uh, 'scuse me."  He mumbled, running wobbly to the bathroom. 

You sighed and went into the kitchen, getting him some Tylenol and a bottle of water.  And a big bowl, just in case. 
You set them all on the coffee table in the living room and then went and found him in the bathroom. 

His skin had a green tint to it and he kept one hand gripped on the edge of the toilet.

"This is the last idea Pete is allowed to have for a while."  He grumbled, leaning against the bathtub. 
You giggled and put a wet towel on the back of his neck.  "The final draft of the EP will make it all worth it, I'm sure it will sound awesome."   You said, trying to be encouraging. 

You helped him up and back into the living room, laying him down with a soft blanket on top of him. 
He took two of the tylenols and drank almost half of the bottle of water.

He practically fell asleep in ten seconds and you laid next to him.  You pulled out your phone and lowered the brightness, minding not to wake him (Although you were sure there was no danger of that happening).

"Thanks Pete.  Patrick is dying of a hangover here.  XP"

You texted Pete with a smirk, and you quickly got a reply.

"This is Meagan... I'm going to kill him tomorrow.  He's asleep right now."

You laughed and thought, The Fall Out Women win the boys over again. 

(I'm dying of concert hangover from Wintour right now... It actually ended up turning into a bad head cold. XD I'll probably eventually post tons of details from it, if you guys want.)