Late Night Cuddles

Requested by WiredBird.

You were seconds away from falling asleep on the couch when you heard the door open, followed by footsteps trying to be quiet but failing in the process.  Your vision was blurred by sleepiness, but it was able to clear up enough to see Patrick walking over to you. 
He yawned and gently laid on your side, making you moan and struggle to sit up. 

"You're back late."  You whispered, pecking his lips before he could reply. 
"We decided to change some chords n a song,"  He started explaining while you grabbed the brim of his fedora and sat it on the table next to the couch.  "Which was a bad idea,  'cause it ended up frustrating all of us and-"  He continued, but you cut him off by pulling him closer to you and pressing your lips against his cheek for a few seconds. 

"Calm down,"  You said with a reassuring smile.  A smile cracked across his face as you seemingly was as close as possible to him.  "Did you know that cuddles relieve chord stress?"  You said in a bubbly tone. 
"No, but I'd like to see it proven."  He said, tapping the tip of his nose on your forehead. 

You rested your head on his shoulder as his sat his chin on your head.  He picked up your legs and sat you across his lap on a sideways position while you wrapped your arms around his neck. 
This time instead of your head on his shoulder, it found it's place on his chest. 
Not long after, you cuddled yourselves to sleep.

(Sorry this was pretty short...)