You can't sleep

You folded your hands on your stomach, tapping your thumbs together. After staring at the ceiling for the past hour, you rolled over to face Patrick. 
You smiled at how cute he looked when he sleeped. 

Slowly and quietly, you squirmed over closer to him, close enough to gently kiss his nose. 
He moaned and half way opened one eye, making a sleepy smile at you. 
"Hi," You said so quietly that your mouth barely opened. 
He rolled over more on his side and said, "Hi, sugar. Can you not sleep?" 
You just shook your head before he wrapped his arms around you, pulling you closer to his body. 

You pushed your lips against his as he put his hand behind your neck. You both continued to kiss for about another minute before he pulled away. 
"Lemme catch my breath." He joked, which made you giggle. 

You rested your head on his chest, which softly moved you up and down as he breathed. 
He stroked your hair and hummed different songs. 
You turned your head around to look up at him and traced his face with your finger, then stopping to rest it on his cheek. 
He grabbed your hand and pressed his lips against the side of it, making you smile. 

He continued to hum and you said, "Just sing something, please?" You put your bottom lip out. 
He giggled and said, "Well, I can't say no to the lip." You smiled brightly as you turned your head back around to get yourself comfortable again. 

Honey is for bees, silly bear
Besides there's jelly beans everywhere
It's not what it seems in a land of dreams
Don't worry your head, just go to sleep

But before he sang anymore, you had fallen asleep as his voice seemed to travel through you. He smiled and bent his head down to kiss your forehead. "Goodnight, sugar. Sweet dreams."

(Okay yeah, so I know that was pretty lame and short.  But I'm really bored, and this is what comes out of boredom.  XD  The next one I have in mind will have minor feels... just warning you... so you will have some preparation time.  :P  Thanks for reading!)