Fanfiction

You were easily the most popular band fanfiction author on Wattpad.  Each and every one of your books had over a million reads and votes.  Your most popular one was a Patrick Stump Imagine book.

And there was a reason for that.

Everything was so detailed and accurate, because he was your boyfriend. You wrote imagines of the random, adorable things he would do with you throughout the day.
You kept this a secret from all of your readers.  You would keep telling yourself that you would tell them one day, but you didn't think it was a safe idea.

Patrick knew nothing about your fanfiction celebrity life.  He knew you spent an excessive amount of time on your laptop and phone, but he never disrespected your privacy. 
That made you love him even more.  Because you seemed so suspicious, yet he let you keep whatever it was a secret if you wanted to. 

One day, while you were scrolling through your Wattpad notifications on your phone, he came through and asked, "Could I please borrow your laptop real quick?"  You nodded and he went to go find it. 
His was currently being repaired after being dropped for the fourth time.  You knew he was probably using yours for work, so you didn't mind.

When he opened the Internet browser, he found that you had accidentally left your Wattpad homepage open. 
His face was full of confusion when he saw his name popping up everywhere on the website. 

And then finally, he realized what it was and it made his stomach flip.
"A fanfiction website."  He mumbled to himself. 

He panicked and went to close the tab, but stopped when he noticed something unusual.  He saw your nickname in your bio.  The nickname that he gave to you. 
Out of curiosity, he read the rest of the bio and was shocked to find that everything applied to you.

"It couldn't be,"  He whispered, scrolling through the list of your works.  "Could it?"  Not knowing what he was doing, he went into your library and saw something that made him slam the laptop shut.

A Peterick fanfiction.

"OH GOOD LORD, PLEASE DON'T LET IT BE HER!!!"  He explained, louder than he had intended. 

You heard the commotion and decided to find out what was up. 
"Trick, what are you doing?"  You asked as you saw him covering his face with his trembling hands.

"You're one of them,"  He said, peeking out between his fingers to look at you. 
"One of who?"  You had a puzzled look on your face.

"My girlfriend has a Wattpad account..."  He said in sarcastic sorrow. 
You bit your lip and mouthed an, 'oh'. 

You explained that you had been running that account even before you two were in a relationship.  You've been writing band fanfiction way before it was ever popular.

He laughed at the whole story and ended it with, "I'm in love with a fangirl and it's better than what I would've ever dreamed it would be." 

(Oh my Urie that was fun to write.)