𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭 - 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑
ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

Today is Violets first day on Monday Night Raw, and she's scared shitless. She's been on NXT for most of her career, and has had her fair share on Smackdown, but this is different. This is Monday Night fucking Raw.

There's new people, new storylines, more traveling. It's all very overwhelming.

Her brother, Seth Rollins, has been on Raw for a long time. Much longer than Val has even been on NXT. Their parents, and basically the whole family, never believed that Val could do what he did. Do what she loved. What she lived for.

When she got signed on NXT, they were angry as shit. Val had never seen her parents so angry before. But no matter what, Val knew that this was her life, not theirs. They weren't going to throw her dreams into the gutter. She wouldn't let them.

However, her ex boyfriend Austin Theory made that very hard.

'Why the fuck would you date Austin Theory?'

Violet heard that question almost all the time. But the real answer is that she doesn't fucking know.

The two met at a rough time in her life where she just needed comfort. Which he gave her, at least at the beginning of their relationship. But later on it changed for the worse. He became aggressive, angry, untrustworthy, and Val eventually broke things off between them. Which wasn't easy, a guy like Austin doesn't like things not going his way.

Violets friends Rhea Ripley, Becky Lynch, and Liv Morgan definitely helped her through their break up. I genuinely don't think I could've done it without out their support.

Wrestling and training helped Val as well. It took so much stress off of her shoulders that she didn't even know she was carrying, and helped her become close with her brother again.

And today, today was the day that Val was going to prove to Austin, her parents, and everyone who never believed in her what her worth was; while looking cute in the process.

𝘼/𝙉!!!
HAIII GUYSSSS FIRST CHAPTER HOWNWE FEELINNNN 🙈🙈

2024 a/n - waddup y'all i'm lowkey just redoing the aesthetic part of this book sooo just ignore this