𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮 - 𝘰𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘥

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑
ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

Violet walked into the stadium, clutching the absolute hell out of her bag. God, she was so nervous. But knowing her closest friends would be here with her, definitely settles the constant nerves she's been experiencing.

As soon as Violet walked in, she was met with Triple H. "Val, hey! Welcome to the main roster!" He pulled her in for a tight and generous hug, which Violet gladly returned. Triple H was the one who pretty much begged her to be on Raw. Not that she was complaining. Anyone could tell how much he cared for every single wrestler that he signed. Val was very lucky to be one of those people.

"Hey H! Thank you so much, this means so much to me." He smiled softly and pulled away from the friendly hug, looking worried yet proudly into Violets eyes. "What are you thinking bug?" Triple tilted his head. She sighed. This man always knew how she felt or when she was hiding something. "Oh, you know, just low key about to shit my pants." Val joked to try and feel less awkward. A habit she definitely needs to work on. Triple H chuckled and put a hand on Violets shoulder. "You got nothin' to be worried about Val. I put you on the main roster for a reason." She smiled. "Thanks." He nodded and walked away to get back to work.

Violet clutched her bag even harder, and started walking towards the locker room. Which could very well be filled with women wrestlers at this very moment.

Once she reached the locker room door, she took a deep breath. Opening it, she immediately sees Raquel and Liv. Liv, being one of her best friends and past tag team partner in NXT. Liv heard the door open and looked over to see who it was. Once she saw it was Violet, she ran right over and jumped on her, wrapping her legs around Val's waist. Violet twirled the both of them a couple times.

"Val! Oh my god, what the fuck took you so long?!" Liv jumped down from Violets waist and put both of her hands on Val's cheeks.

"Damn girl, I'm not even late! Maybe your always just fucking early!" Violet exclaimed. The two girls shared a laugh. "No because you're so right. I have no room to talk." They laughed again as Liv began to drag Violet to a long desk with a big vanity. Many varieties of makeup lay set up professionally on top of it. Violet was in absolute aw.

Liv took Val's bag off of her arm and set it on the desk. "I'm gonna put your stuff right here and-" Liv jumped with a squeal as someone yelled into the room. A harsh Irish accent radiating from in the loud voice.

"VIOLET VALENTINE ROLLINGS!"

Oh lord.

𝘼/𝙉!!!i hope y'all like this oneeee i'm gonna try reeeallyyy fricken hard to make this good also my friend lowkey followed me on here so brooke if you see this skidaddle on outta here twink

𝘼/𝙉!!!
i hope y'all like this oneeee i'm gonna try reeeallyyy fricken hard to make this good
also my friend lowkey followed me on here so brooke if you see this skidaddle on outta here twink