𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵 - 𝘤𝘰𝘱𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶?

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑
ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

After Val's meeting with Triple H, she felt much better. He had told her to hang out and practice with The Judgment Day for a bit to train, and get to know them.

With a tote bag on her shoulder, she walked towards the training area.

In the ring was Finn, practicing submission moves with Damian. Sitting on the side, was Rhea and Dominik.

None of them noticed her come in because of how quiet she was, but Rhea quickly noticed when the girl sat her bag down.

Rhea jumped from the side of the ring energetically, excited to see Val. "Val! You're here!" Rhea can and hugged Violet around her waist. Violet hugged back. "Yes ma'am! I'm really excited for this. Just don't beat on me too hard, okay?" Violet giggled along with Rhea.

"I won't. Plus, you'd probably like that." Rhea winked jokingly and Val's mouth fell agape. Val smacked Rhea in her arm, which just caused her to laugh again.

"Absolutely not!" Val furrowed her eyebrows, but smiled annoyingly.

Rhea sighed and shook her head. "Anyways, you ready to get started? Today we aren't really gonna train. Triple H and I both think you should get to know the boys first."

Violet widened her eyes and made her mouth look as though she was saying 'eek'.

Rhea chuckled. "I know, I know. I'm gonna be there at all times, don't worry."

Val has always been open to Rhea about her anxiety, especially socially. Though a lot of the time she seemed comfortable and happy, it was the complete opposite. She was just good at hiding it.

Violet sighed and looked into Rheas eyes, slightly smiling. "Okay, thanks." Rhea nodded and turned her heads towards the boys. "Stop wrestling and shower! We're going to Skyzone!" Rhea smiled and clapped her hands together.

"Skyzone?!" Val jumped in excitement.

Dominik walked over right before Violet was about to speak again.

"Fuck yeah!" Dominik and Violet spoke at the same time. Their head whipped towards each other. Violet rolled her eyes.

"Don't copy me." Val grabbed went to pick up her bag.

"Copy you?! What the fu-" He was cut off by Val. "Okay, let's go!" She smiled widely and bounced slightly as she walked towards the exit. Rhea laughed and locked arms with her, Finn and Damian following behind.

Dominik stood there for a moment with his hands out as if to say, 'what the fuck'.

The other two boys looked back and giggled, then turned back around to follow Val and Rhea. Dominik started to follow behind. "What the fuck is with that girl?"

𝘼/𝙉!!!this is suuuper short but i wanted to give y'all something!! how are you guys???

𝘼/𝙉!!!
this is suuuper short but i wanted to give y'all something!! how are you guys???