𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟰 - 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘨𝘰

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑
ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

After laying Val to bed, Rhea made her way into the base where Finn and Dom were.

She took a deep breath before sitting next to the boys, Dominik immediately sitting up straight with a concerned look on his face.

"Is she okay? What happened?" Dominik quickly asked while leaning forward on his knees.

Rhea sighed sadly and covered her eyes with her hand. "No, not really. She told you guys about Austin, right?" She spoke softly with a slight crack in her voice.

Dominiks eyes widened with worry. He stood up quickly. "What did he do to her?" Dom spoke, anger bubbling in his voice. Rhea wiped at her eyes before leaning on her knees. "It's not for me to tell. You'll see for yourself, if she even lets you see her."

"Where is she?" Dominik said in a determined manner.

"Leave her be, Dom. She needs sleep." An aggravated Rhea spoke. "Austin should be in jail. I don't understand how he isn't, after all the shit he's done to her."

Dominik felt horrible. Absolutely horrible. Austin wasn't just affecting Val, but also Rhea.

He scooted forwards and laid a hand on Rheas knee. "I won't let this happen to her, never again. I promise." He spoke truthfully. "I-" Dom paused for a moment. "God, Rhea, I really like her. I could kill him." He took his hand off.

Rhea let out another sigh with a slight smile on her face. "Good, I can tell she's sees something in you." Rhea looked to the ground sadly like she was thinking about something. "Treat her good." She stood from her spot and walked towards the stairs. "Night, Dom."

"Night."

With a pep in her step Rhea walked up the stairs to her bedroom, leaving Dominik alone with a snoring Finn.

The next morning, Violet woke up with a sore body, and a bruised face.

She stretched as well as she could and looked to see Rhea laying next to her, texting Damian.

"Hey, Rhe." Val said catching the girl's attention. Rhea immediately shut her phone off and flipped over so she was facing Violet. "Vally, hey."

The two laid there in silence for a couple of
minutes before Val sat up, Rhea immediately following her actions.

"Val, I know you don't want to hear this, but, we have to go to the police station and hospital. This could finally be the time we lock Austin away for good."

Violet sighed. "I know. Let's just go."

"