𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟵 - 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Dominik sat in the waiting room in the hospital, awaiting Val to be cleared, and Rhea to fucking kill him.

When Rhea was angry, she was angry. Not horribly, but she definitely had a temper.

Dom looked towards the entrance to see Rhea stomping towards him.

"You are so lucky we're in a hospital, Dominik. Or else I would've slapped the shit out of you by now." Rhea snarled at sat next to him with a heavy sigh.

Dominik looked to the floor guiltily. "I didn't know, Rhea. If I did I would've made her stay home."

He groaned. "Fuck, I'm so stupid." Dom put his hand over his face. "I should've asked if she was injured."

It was quiet for a moment before Rhea put a hand on his back. Another sigh left his lips. "It's fine. Just... she can be so careless about herself sometimes. I'm sorry for getting angry. I just-" She paused. "I just love her a lot."

Dominik looked at her with sincere eyes. "I'm sorry, I know you're best friends."

Rheas eyes looked to the ground at the mention of 'best friends', and went quiet.

The two sat in silence until a nurse walked towards them. "Violet is awake and ready. One at a time, please." She spoke, leading Dom and Rhea towards the room she was in.

Dom put a hand on Rheas shoulder. "As much as I want to see her right now, you deserve to go first."

Rhea nodded and walked into the room to see Val sitting up and drinking some cold water. Her eyes started to water. "Vally." She quietly sobbed, running towards the bed and engulfing Violet with a loving hug. "I was so worried about you, dumbass."

At this point, Val was crying too. "I- I'm sorry, Rhe Rhe."

"You need to be more careful, Val. You scare me so much when shit like this happens because I-" Rhea paused and looked into Val's eyes.

"Because what, Rhe?" Violet questioned with confusion and worry in her eyes.

"You're going to hate me."

"I could never hate you."

Rhea sighed nervously. "I-" She sobbed and looked at her lap while sitting in the bed with Val.

Violet took Rheas face in her hands. "Nothing in this world could make me ever hate you, Rhea. You're everything to me. You're my best friend."

"That's exactly the issue, Vally."

"What do you mean?"

"I love you. I fucking love you; more than anything."

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎
FREE PALESTINE.

oooo angst be like
also rhea lost her title i'm shooting myself.