chapter 32 - for you

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

That night, Violet felt as though the weight of the world was on her shoulders. Dom being there helped, but he could only do so much.

Everything was fine before Val came to Raw. At this point, she thought everything she's done just made things worse. That she was the reason for this. That this was her fault.

And him.

Austin did this.

He ruined her life, and she let him. She let him tear her life apart. She let him hurt her friends, and the boy she liked.

Val only had one thing cross her mind as Dominik left her house the next morning.

Just my presence is hurting the people I love, and I'm the only one who can stop that.

-

Once Val was done packing up everything in her apartment, she booked the nearest flight to New York, her home city.

Before she left, she messaged everyone one of her close friends, including Dom.

Dom.

What about Dom?

She didn't want to leave him, to leave his presence, to leave his... love.

And Rhea. Oh, Rhea.

She was her best friend. Her other half. If she knew how Rhea felt about her 4 months prior to now, she would've been ecstatic. She loved Rhea, always has and always will.

But she knew she had to do this, for her and the people she loves.

Violet ignored the constant texts from her phone as she parked at the airport.

Tears streamed down her cheeks as she walked in, but she quickly wiped them away. She kept trying to reassure herself that this is what she has to do to keep not just her, but her friends safe. To keep Dominik safe.

"Vi!"

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎
FREE PALESTINE.

womp womp womp waaaahhhhh