𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯 - 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑
ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

"VIOLET VALENTINE ROLLINS!"

Oh lord.

One of Violets closest friends, Becky Lynch, stormed through the door. A large toothy smile etched on her face. Val smiled. Ever since Becky married her brother Seth, the two have become as close as can be. Becky was almost like a guardian angel to Violet. Whenever Vals parents weren't there, it was always Becky and Seth. She would forever be grateful for the both of them.

"Bee!" Violet yelled while running into Becky's arms. The two girls see each other all the time, but can't help but be extremely excited to see each other whenever they can.

Becky and Violet squeezed each other in a long hug, Becky's hand holding the back of Val's head while they do so.

They pulled away and Becky grinned sheepishly at Violet. "So, are you excited or what?! I know I am!" Becky gushed. Violet smiled at her exclamation. Whenever Becky spoke loudly, she couldn't help but giggle at her harsh accent.

Val smiled widely. "I'm really excited, but so
fucking scared dude." Becky nodded and flattened her lips together. "I get it Vee. Don't go having the anxiety shits though." Violet gasped and Becky started to jog away. "That was one time, hothead!" Violet yelled. She could hear Becky laughing manically from another room, making her laugh as well.

Liv was watching the two of them talk the whole time. She couldn't stop smiling at the two girls and their silliness. Liv was glad Val had Becky, and she greatly appreciated and respected Becky for being there when she couldn't.

The blonde haired girl clapped her hands together and walked towards Violet. "So, wanna start getting ready?" Liv grinned while batting her eyes at Violet. Val grinned as well. "Let's get it." The two friends chuckled and sat down at the large vanity.

Liv grabbed her phone and shuffled a playlist that Violet and her shared, Habits by Tove Lo blaring through her bluetooth speaker. The two immediately looked at each other with their mouths agape with excitement as they noticed what song it was.

They continued to jam out to songs by artists such as The Weekend, The Neighborhood, Paramore, and many more. Also randomly getting up and dancing with each other while getting ready.

𝙎𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙋ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ★

𝙎𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙋
ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ★

Liv had finished getting ready first, and told Violet she was going to go practice her moves until Violet was done getting ready. Val was still listening to the music that was on, once in a while using her makeup brush as a microphone. But she had taken a break to put her wrestling outfit on.

Slight knocking began on the door. "Come in!"
The door slowly opened and Violet turned around to see her favorite Aussie girl. She immediately got up to wrap her into a hug. "Rhea!" Rhea wrapped her arms around Violets neck, careful not to get any of her gear stuck in her hair. "Hey Val! I've missed you." She squeezed harder. Violet pulled away far enough to look up to Rheas eyes. "Rhea, I saw you two days ago." She laughed and pulled completely out of the hug, putting her arms at her sides.

Rhea snickered. "That's way too long for not seeing my girlfriend." Rhea joked. Violet rolled her eyes at Rheas goofy comment. "Yeah, yeah, whatever." Violet turned to the vanity, grabbed a brush, and started to rid of any tangle's in her hair. When wrestling, hair can easily knot. So Val tried really hard not to end a match with a birds nest on her head.

The tall Aussie walked to Violets side and watched as she brushed her hair. Rhea tilted her head. "I can already tell you're gonna kick some ass. You definitely look the part." She winked. Violet and Rhea always flirted. It never meant anything serious, it's just how they joked around. Although they wouldn't lie about the other being attractive, they were just better off as friends. Rhea was straight anyway, at least that's what Val thought.

"Stop, Rhea, you're gonna make me blush." Violet swatted her hand at Rhea as if to say 'pfft'. Rhea blew a kiss at Val and laughed. "Well, the rumble starts in about 25 minutes, so I should probably go find The Judgement Day. Bye bye, gf!" She waved Violet as she walked away, before turning back around to face Violet. "Oh, and before I forget. I love you!" Rhea stormed off leaving Violet standing there.

"Love you too gf!" Violet yelled back. God, that girl would be the death of her. Not that Violet minded, she'd die for the cute Aussie.

For the next 15 minutes, Violet sat on her phone scrolling through instagram reels to try and settle her nerves with laughs.

After a while she decided go socialize with the others, and maybe make some new friends.

Val exited the dressing room and made her way backstage near the gorilla, phone in hand. She peeked at her phone to check the time, when someone bumped into her shoulder. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" The man she bumped into swung his long mullet behind his head. "I'm fine." He looked the apologetic girl up and down and flattened his lips as if he was trying to smile. Though, it didn't look quite genuine. He started to walk away until Violet spoke up. "You don't look too fine? I'm sorry I really didn't-" The man turned around to glare into Violets eyes. She got the memo and shut up. He started to walk away again. "I'm sorry." The mulleted man turn around and snickered. "Is that the only thing you say?"

Okay, asshole.

𝘼/𝙉!!!gyatt dayummm rhea so fine like HEHEHEHE anyways we met dom! (not officially yet tho) 🙈

𝘼/𝙉!!!
gyatt dayummm rhea so fine like HEHEHEHE
anyways we met dom! (not officially yet tho) 🙈