𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟲 - 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘬

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑
ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

The next morning, once again, Val woke up with swollen eyes and a runny nose. She was watching TV in her living room when she heard a knock at her apartment door. Getting up, she looked through the peep hole to see her mother.

Hesitantly, she opened up the door wide enough so she could stick her face out. "Nobody's home." Violet said sarcastically. She went to shut the door when her mothers hand stopped it from closing. "Violet, please let me in. We need to talk." Val chuckled, annoyed and angry. "If by talk you mean yell at me about how much of a disgrace I am, I think I'll pass. Bye, Mom." She slammed the door, not wanting to deal with her bitch of a mother right now.

Her mother sighed. "Violet Valentine, I am so disappointed in you!"

Violet laid her back on the other side of the door. "La, la, la, la! I'm so sorry, I can't hear you! La, la, la!" Val joked, trying to make her mother leave.

She could hear her mother frustratingly groan and stomp down the steps of her complex.

"Fucking finally." Val sat on the couch and sat on her phone to scroll through instagram to pass some time.

" Val sat on the couch and sat on her phone to scroll through instagram to pass some time

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙋
ミ★ミ★ミ

The next few days for Violet were nothing but boring and depressive. Her mother had been texting her over and over again awful things about how she would never make it, or that she just wasn't good enough. Of course, Violet took that to heart. Even though she was pretty used to her mother treating her like absolute shit, it still hurts when your own mother says such awful things to you.

It was currently a Friday afternoon and Val was laying on her couch watching TV when she got a phone call from Rhea. She picked up the phone with a smile on her face, happy to talk to one of her best friends.

"Heh Rhe Rhe, what's up?" Violet spoke into the phone with a toothy grin.

"Hey Vally! So, I was wondering if you wanted to come over later? We're having a little birthday party for Finn. He really wants you to come." Rhea ended the sentence with a laugh.