𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟳 - 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Val had explained everything that happened that night to Dom. Though, she couldn't bare to look at him as she did so. She was afraid if she looked at him she might burst into tears.

She finally looked up at him after telling him the entirety of the story to see him almost in tears.

Violets eyes widened. "What's wrong?" She placed a hand on his cheek and looked at him with worried eyes. She thought he would move her hand or his head away, but instead he leaned into her touch.

"I wish I was there to stop him. To fucking kill him." Dom spoke, his groggy voice slightly wavering.

Val shook her head vigorously. "Dom, you couldn't have done anything. It's not your fault."

"But still.."

Violet put a finger up to his lips. "But, but, but, no." She mocked him jokingly, causing him to slightly giggle. "It's not your fault. Never has been, never will be. Got it, assface?"

"Yes ma'am." Dom said with a sincere smile on his face as he stared at her in absolute aw. I'm that moment, Dom knew that Val was one of the strongest people he's ever met. If not, the strongest. He wasn't ashamed of how we felt about her. Val's presence brought immense comfort to the boy.

Val smiled back at him. "Good." She clapped her hands together. "Now! Let's go to Sky-Zone!" Violet jumped out of her bed and ran to her closet to find clothes.

Dominik laughed. "Sky-Zone?"

"Duh!"

"Why?"

"Bonding time, pretty boy."

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

After getting ready, the two drove to Sky-Zone and went inside. Val was practically jumping with joy as they looked around at everything to do. Dominik, on the other hand, was trying to mask his excitement.

"Dom, come on!" She pulled his arm.

Dominik laughed. "I'm coming, I'm coming! Jeez, woman." He muttered the last part.

"What was that?" She said in a playful tone.

"Nothing."

Val rolled her eyes and dragged him over to the foam pit where she immediately jumped in, getting engulfed by the cubes of foam.

It went quiet.

"Uhm, Vi?" Dom asked aloud.

Silence.

"Violet?" He said louder.

No response.

Out of instinct, Dominik jumped inside the foam pit to find Violet. But he couldn't find her.

His nerves grew. 'It's a foam pit, she can't be hurt or anything.' He thought to himself.

Suddenly, he heard giggling outside of the pit. He looked to see Val standing on the trampoline by the pit, and jumping into the foam right next to him.

Once she popped back up, Dominik sighed of relief. "God, you scared me for a second." He chuckled nervously.

"Dommy, it's foam." Val stated, rolling her eyes playfully at him.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever."

"You say that a lot." She laughed aloud.

A smile grew on his face. "I'm aware, brat."

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

A/N
FREE PALESTINE.
sorry this is short 😔😔
but it's ok bc ik y'all eatin it up