𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳 - 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑
ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

The night was full of dancing, drinking, and celebrating. But, Violet felt that it was time to leave.

Val didn't drink that night, honestly just because alcohol never tastes good. Plus, she had a sweet tooth and ended up just drinking Root Beer the whole night.

Getting in her car, and starting it, she decided to go visit Liv at her hotel.

Violet hadn't gotten her own hotel, so she thought she could crash with Liv. The two girls always had sleepovers like they were still in high school.

She pulled into the hotel parking lot and texted Liv.

𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝘆 𝗽𝗼𝗼 💩

𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝘆 𝗽𝗼𝗼 💩

𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 💩
mrs livy i have a question

𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝘆 𝗽𝗼𝗼 💩
yes maam

𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 💩
ok ummm let me sleep over

𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝘆 𝗽𝗼𝗼 💩
YESSSS
where are you bae?

𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 💩
in ur hotel lobby 😽

𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝘆 𝗽𝗼𝗼 💩
...
omw creep

𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 💩
ayyaayYAYAYyayayYAYyayyYyay
i'll be waiting beautiful

𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝘆 𝗽𝗼𝗼 💩
ur one odd woman.

𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 💩
u love me 😘😘

𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝘆 𝗽𝗼𝗼 💩
yeeeahhhh 🤭🤭
ok i'm coming bae
read

𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝘆 𝗽𝗼𝗼 💩yeeeahhhh 🤭🤭ok i'm coming baeread

Violet sat in the lobby and awaited Liv. When Liv came out of the elevator, Val almost bursted out laughing.

She was wearing a bright pink robe, SpongeBob slippers, and her hair wrapped in a towel. Liv knew damn well Violet would make fun of her, but she didn't mind. She loved to make Val laugh.

Violet slapped a hand over her mouth and began to walk towards Liv. Once she approached the outside of the elevator they burst out laughing. "I want a robe too!" Violet exclaimed. Liv laughed once again and pressed the floor number of her room. "Girl, I came prepared." She giggled.

The two approached Liv's room and Liv unlocked the door with a card.

On the bed was another bright pink robe and Patrick slippers. Violet gasped at the sight. "You're fucking lying." She ran towards the bed and grabbed the two items. "Brb." Val quickly ran to the bathroom to change, coming back out quicker than ever.

Liv clapped her hands in excitement and patted the spot next to her in the bed, implying for Val to sit down next to her.

Violet jogged over and sat down with a smile on her face. She laid her head down on Liv's shoulder while Liv scrolled through movies on her computer contemplating which one to watch, deciding on the movie IT.

Liv turned the lights off quickly before coming back to the bed, letting Val lay her head on her shoulder once more. She started the movie and the two laid down, with barely any space between them. Liv and Violet were both very touchy people. It was their love language. The two loved to cuddle, hug, hold hands, they even smooched sometimes. But just for funzies of course.

Liv sat the computer down to her right where her and Val could still see the screen. Violet had her left arm draped over Liv's side and the other playing with Liv's hair on the top of her head. The two fell asleep very quickly at there comfy stance.

𝘼/𝙉!!!ik this is really short buttt i wanted to right something 😞😞 who should i write more of? (including dom)

𝘼/𝙉!!!
ik this is really short buttt i wanted to right something 😞😞
who should i write more of? (including dom)