𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟭 - 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘵

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑
ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

After Violet changed back into normal clothes, she walked back to The Judgment Days locker room.

She opened the door with a smile on her face. "Hey guys- Oh my god!" Val exclaimed, slapping her hands over her eyes at the sight of Dominik with no shirt on. "Im so sorry." She chuckled awkwardly.

Dominik snickered. "Have you never seen a man's nipples before?" He said to Violet, who still had her hands over her eyes.

"Obviously, I just haven't seen your nipples." Violet spoke. Dominik chuckled again. "So what, are mine special?" He teased.

Val laughed. "I doubt it." She took her hands off her eyes and took a few steps towards Dominik. "Where are the others?" Violet asked.

"They said Triple H wanted them for like 10 minutes." Dominik spoke while wetting his hair, still without a shirt on. Violet found herself admiring the boy in front of her. Her eyes trailed down his tattoos.

"What do all your tattoos mean?" Val asked while still staring longingly at Doms tattoos.

He noticed where her eyes were and his cheeks turned a slight pink shade. "A lot of them are like- Aztec stuff. And some are for my family." Dominik spoke nervously.

Val giggled at him. "They look good on you." She spoke honestly while looking in his eyes.

Dominik stared back at her with a slight smile on his face. "Thanks."

There was a short moment of silence of the two just staring at each other before Dom broke eye contact first. "Um, do you have any tattoos?" Dominik questioned.

She nodded. "Yep. Here." Violet took her baggy t-shirt off to reveal plain back cropped tank top, showing off some cleavage. She turned around and moved her hair out of the way so he could see the two big butterfly wings on her back.

His eyes widened in admiration. "Woah." Dom blurted out.

"Like?" Violet asked, a huge grin on her face.

Dominik grew even more nervous. "Yeah." He answered like he was in a trance.

Violet laughed and turned back around to face him. When she turned back around, she accidentally took a step or two forward, making her stand directly in front of Dominik.

The stared at each other longingly once again, both of their cheeks flushing as they do so.

While still staring into his eyes, Violet spoke. "Maybe you can give me a tour of your tattoos someday."

Their faces inches closer to each other.

"Yeah."

Even closer.

Dominik softly groaned. "Fuck it."

He put one had on Val's face and pulled her in for a deep kiss, a secure hand on her hip.

Violet moaned into the kiss and wrapped her hands around Dominiks head, slightly rubbing her fingers through his long hair.

The kissing began soft and gentle until Val accidentally moved her thigh forward in to his private area, making his breath hitch and a soft moan escape from his lips.

She pulled away to take a breath, their faces still centimeters apart. "Sorry."

He giggled. "Shut up." Dominik spoke before pulling her back in for a more intense kiss.

The hand Dominik used to hold Val's face moved down to lay around her neck. She moaned slightly at the soft yet firm touch.

Dominik felt himself get harder at Val's beautiful and soft voice.

That was, until there was a knock at the door.

Dom and Val both looked at each other. "Shit."

The door opened and Dominik quickly threw a shirt on and tried his very best to hide the erection under his pants. Violet giggled at him.

"Hey Dom-" Rhea stopped in her tracks to take in what she saw. A grin grew on her face. "Did- Did you guys fuck?"

"No!" Violet yelled.

"Almost." Dom spoke honestly.

Violet laughed and whipped her head around to face him. "Dominik!"

"Oops." He giggled.

Rhea slapped a hand over her mouth. "You're joking. I fucking knew it! Val, I told you!" Rhea exclaimed, making Violet run over and hold a finger up to her lips. "Oh my god, Rhea, shut the fuck up!"

"Wait, you guys talked about me?" Dominik questioned while smirking. Val groaned and laughed. "No! Well, yeah."

Dominik laughed at Violets nervousness and turned his eyes to Rhea. "What did Triple H want you for?" He asked.

"It was just about how Damian went off script." Rhea spoke.

Violets eyes turned to Rhea worriedly. She really hoped Rhea and the boys didn't tell him about Austin.

Rhea noticed Val's scared look. "It's okay, Damian pretended to forget his line." Rhea put a comforting hand on Violets back.

Violet sighed in relief. "Okay, good." She laughed nervously. Rhea chuckled softly while looking at Val. "Okay, come on, let's go find the guys."

𝘼/𝙉!!!IM STILL FUCKINF SICK SOMEBODY SEDATE ME anyways how are y'all 😊

𝘼/𝙉!!!
IM STILL FUCKINF SICK SOMEBODY SEDATE ME
anyways how are y'all 😊