𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮 - 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑
ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

Since Violet wasn't going to be on NXT anymore, and was very rarely gonna be on Smackdown, she decided to take time and relax.

She was very grateful with how much time she had to relax until Monday, and hoped it wouldn't change too soon.

For the next couple of days, Val continued to train herself at the gym and tried to build up some more momentum for future matches.

It was Sunday and Val was getting ready to go to the gym. She grabbed her tote bag and phone, and walked out of her apartment complex. She hoped she'd see Rhea there, they usually go to the same gym since they live so close to each other.

When Violet arrived at the gym, she decided she wanted to work more on her arm muscles. She put on some headphones, shuffled her playlist and picked up some weights to get started.

She continued to listen to music, bopping her head back and forth. When she took breaks from her weights, she'd drink her water and jam out a little, careful not to distract any other people that may be in the gym.

After about 2 hours, Val started to pack up her bag when she felt a firm hand on her right shoulder. Surprised, she whipped her head around to see Austin Theory.

She audibly groaned. "You've gotta be fucking kidding me." Violet moved her shoulder so his hand would slip off. "What do you want Austin?" She tiredly asked. Val was so tired of this asshole randomly coming near her. To her, he was like a cold sore that just wouldn't go away. A huge pain in the ass.

"What? Am I not aloud to talk to my girl?" Austin titled his head and grinned while staring lustily into Violets eyes. Him saying that made Val grow visibly uncomfortable, even more than she already was. "I'm not your girl. Leave me alone." She got up to walk away, uninterested in whatever Austin was trying to do.

Austin forcefully grabbed her arm, tugging on it so she'd turn to face him. "Stop!" Val yelled at him. A few people turned their heads at them, wondering what the yelling was about. Austin noticed the people staring. "Babe, come on. Don't make a scene." His grip tightened on Violets arm and her heart beat began to quicken.

Val knew she was tough. That she was a fighter. But with everything Austin has done to her, she began to get terrified whenever he touched, or even looked at her.

"Austin, let go or I swear I'll scream my ass off." Val warned him. His eyes grew wide and he smiled. "Oh really? I could literally just tell everyone you're having some sort of psychotic episode and they'll believe me."

Violet teared up, but tried to hold her tears back. She wanted nothing more than to go home.

Her eyes widened at a familiar voice.

"What the hell do you think you're doing bro?"

Austin and Violets head turned to reveal Dominik stomping towards them, specifically Austin. Austin let go of Val and raised his hands up in defense.