𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴 - 𝘪𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑
ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

Violet woke up to Liv's phone ringing. Liv picked up the phone. "Hello?" She paused to listen. "Yeah of course! Give me 5 minutes." The call ended and Liv turned to Val. "I got to go to the stadium to practice. I'll probably be back in a couple hours, maybe more, is that okay?" Liv questioned.

Violet nodded quickly. "Of course! I'll be waiting." She smiled.

Liv ran to the bathroom to change into gym clothes, leaving Violet laying on the bed.

She scrolled through TikTok until Liv was done getting ready.

Once Liv came out, she ran to Val to give her a quick hug before leaving. "Bye Val, I love you!" She grabbed her purse and exited the hotel room.

"Love you!" Val sighed and laid back down and continued to scroll through TikTok. Until, she got a notification from Instagram.

𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙮, 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙧, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙠_35 followed you.

Violet became nervous at the last one, but clicked on the notification anyway. She followed Finn and Damian, but her thumb hovered over Dominik's username.

She took a deep breath before following him back. Val immediately threw her phone to the end of the bed and slapped her hands over her face.

Did she make a mistake? Was he was just trying to make fun of her? God, she was so confused.

Violet clicked on his profile to scroll through his posts.

𝙙𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙠_35 ✔︎

𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙧𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙮_𝙬𝙬𝙚, 𝙬𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙖, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 137,285 others

Val squinted her eyes and looked closer at the picture. Rhea looked beautiful as always, but Dominik didn't look too bad either.