𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟲 - 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

The next morning, Violet woke up warm with large arms wrapped around her.

She smiled to herself at be fact Dominik had spent the night. Normally, you'd think if a guy slept over your house he'd be gone by the time you wake up.

But with Dominik, it was completely different.

Violet longed to be loved. Just loved. Not manipulated, abused, uncomfortable, but loved.

Val flipped around to face Dom and began to stare at his face, admiring his features. She'd never felt so strongly for someone so quickly, and it terrified her. Although she knew Dominik would never do anything to hurt her as Austin did, she was still scared. Scared of the commitment and the betrayal that may come with these things she's currently feeling.

Again, it terrified her.

But in this case, she loved it.

Val was caught out of her thoughts by Doms stirring. His eyes opened slightly and a sincere grin appeared on his face. "Well, hello there." He spoke groggily, sending butterflies throughout Violets stomach.

She giggled. "Good morning, Sunshine." She joked back, causing him to giggle.

"You know you didn't have to stay the night. I would've understood." Val chuckled nervously.

Dom shook his head. "No, I wanted to." He confessed.

Val smiled sweetly. "I'm glad you did."

"Now you're the one going soft on me." Dominik chuckled.

Violet scoffed and sat up quickly, picking up and random stuffed animal on her bed and throwing it at Doms face. "Shut up, assface."

Dominik laughed once again and sat up along with Violet. "Come on! You know it's true!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." She smirked playfully at him.

There was a moment of comfortable silence before Val turned her head to face Dominik to see him already looking at her. She chuckled. "What?"

"What-" He paused. "What happened with him?" Dominik questioned.

Violets eyes widened at the random question. She wasn't really uncomfortable or triggered by him asking, just simply caught by surprise.

"It's a lot to explain.."

"I'm all ears, Hermosà."

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

A/N

ermmmm hi???
i'm back with this book!! (kinda)
FREE PALESTINE.